Lebron James No Ring Thread for the laughs

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm not at all on the Lebron hate wagon, but I nearly pissed myself when I saw this a few weeks ago
AqVImpBCMAE29qa.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a Lebron fan but Damn
laugh.gif

Rest of you %%##*+ are corny
indifferent.gif

LeBron screwed himself over.
He caught himself taking the easy way to the ring and left his hometown and still ain't get it.  Not to mention the fact he had a grand total of 18 points in all 6 4th quarters of last years finals.

I'll admit the media has been overly harsh on him, it ain't like he's totally innocent here.

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

Nah all of y'all hate Lebron cause no matter what he do, he gon be more successful than you and have more fans than you will have haters. I know that's why I'm mad at him, old balding *#% no ring @%!%!%#%%!#! from cleveland, +**+ that $#+*% man why he gotta have mo money than me $#+*% aint even pretty or nothin.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The problem is he decided to take the easy way to get a ring instead of trying to work for it. He chose to go with (arguably) the 3rd best player in the NBA [with the 2nd being himself and 1st being Kobe]. I bet the reason he didn't go to the Lakers is because Kobe is getting old and he will probably be retired before Lebron gets his ring with the Lakers. If he went to the Bulls or something he probably wouldn't get as much flack for it.
Woah woah woah woah.
You're joking right?

Originally Posted by jeenewed

The problem is he decided to take the easy way to get a ring instead of trying to work for it. He chose to go with (arguably) the 3rd best player in the NBA [with the 2nd being himself and 1st being Kobe]. I bet the reason he didn't go to the Lakers is because Kobe is getting old and he will probably be retired before Lebron gets his ring with the Lakers. If he went to the Bulls or something he probably wouldn't get as much flack for it.
Woah woah woah woah.
You're joking right?

LeBron>Durant>Rose>Kobe

To be fair, rings don't mean everything. Plenty of great players (Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, and of course, Allen Iverson) go down in history and they have never won a ring, either.

True, but ask any of them and they would say that all the accomplishments don't mean much without a ring.  I feel bad for people like AI, Reggie, Sir Charles, Malone and so on who bust their %!! every game, yet players like Luke Walton {no disrespect} can boast multiple rings

Man, OKC all day, not a bandwagon, because Wade is my guy, but OKC deserve it more than Miami

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

Nah all of y'all hate Lebron cause no matter what he do, he gon be more successful than you and have more fans than you will have haters. I know that's why I'm mad at him, old balding *#% no ring @%!%!%#%%!#! from cleveland, +**+ that $#+*% man why he gotta have mo money than me $#+*% aint even pretty or nothin.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My mans need to chill, what is you sayin? Are you having lebrons baby or somethin? Stop sackin

still dont know why people give kobe so much hype...

he's the only superstar where his team is better when he takes LESS shots.

and he was EASILY replaceable in the first 3 championships.

sub in any potent wing scorer from that time and they would have been fine.

people hate lebron cuz its cool. but on the real... homey can ball.

he's the best player in the NBA.

Originally Posted by ricky409

still dont know why people give kobe so much hype...

he's the only superstar where his team is better when he takes LESS shots.

sub in any potent wing scorer from that time and they would have been fine.

people hate lebron cuz its cool. but on the real... homey can ball.

he's the best player in the NBA.
Easily replaceable? Really?

I'm not a big Kobe fan, but him & Jordan both figured out that their teams would be better if they started taking less shots. If you remember, before the Bulls started willing all their championships, Jordan took a lot more shots and scored more points but they couldn't get over the hump. Once he figured out that trusting his teammates was a viable option (Kerr? Paxon?) that's when the Bulls finally started finishing off team.

Yeah he only averaged 32 points a game in the playoffs during the 02-03 run  
roll.gif

i've never seen so many people want to see someone fail as much as with lebron. it's disgusting.

Lebron said it, after they lost last years finals.. it doesn't matter if he lost, we all have to go back to our poor miserable lives anyway

Originally Posted by Carver

Lebron said it, after they lost last years finals.. it doesn't matter if he lost, we all have to go back to our poor miserable lives anyway
You're stretching it 
laugh.gif

Unless you actually have a poor miserable life.....
frown.gif

A little stretch but still
laugh.gif

And my life hasn't been terribly miserable, just bought my first crib, close July 26th
pimp.gif
we good

Originally Posted by zube42

Yeah he only averaged 32 points a game in the playoffs during the 02-03 run  
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes turn into idiots when it comes to that sports talk.

Back
Top Bottom