LeBron James will announce his signing at MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE (ALLAN HOUSTON) Confirmed by security!!

laugh.gif

i wish Lebron would go to Allen Houstons crib to announce, then hit Al over the head with a metal chair, fold his ankle in between the chair while its folded, and break his leg like back in WCW
then unleash the Bulls jersey
pimp.gif
nwo...

i wish Lebron would go to Allen Houstons crib to announce, then hit Al over the head with a metal chair, fold his ankle in between the chair while its folded, and break his leg like back in WCW
pimp.gif
nwo...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

or this could mean that he's "dissing" jayz and hangin wit fiddy...therefore not signing with the nets...therefore going to play wherever mike miller plays cause millers parents live in greenwich ct

I knew Mike Miller was behind this whole thing....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

or this could mean that he's "dissing" jayz and hangin wit fiddy...therefore not signing with the nets...therefore going to play wherever mike miller plays cause millers parents live in greenwich ct

I knew Mike Miller was behind this whole thing....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Yea, the security is leaking info on whos coming to whos house. You gotta be $$%@$@# kidding me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how is that so unbelievable? he's not Obama.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.
laugh.gif
looks like those tears are gonna start flowing after all.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.
laugh.gif
looks like those tears are gonna start flowing after all.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Yea, the security is leaking info on whos coming to whos house. You gotta be $$%@$@# kidding me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how is that so unbelievable? he's not Obama.

Okay I'm back, sort of been busy today. Why are people calling me OP? Don't know what thats about but whatever. I live in Conyers Farm, some of the people who live in this community include Justin Timberlake, David Cone (ex-yankee pitcher), Vince McMahon, Ron Howard (Director), and lastly Allan Houston. The homeowners are bugging about this and the security office just told me that we he told me earlier was indeed false. It's not my fault, everyone was calling Security from all around town saying that he was coming to Allan Houston's house to do the announcement and security told me to be prepared for ESPN trucks to come in the community, so I took that news and ran with it. Honestly if you ask me I think Security is lying to me again and I also believe LeBron James making his decision at the Boys & Girls Club is false, I rode by the Boys Club and I do not understand how they would hold a press conference there, I just don't get it. The Boys Club is on a very busy road right off the I-95 and the media coverage and news vans expected to be there are INSANE. They would literally stop traffic. The Boys Club isn't even as big as everyone expects but honestly thats just my opinion. Not to mention if he were to make his announcement at Allan Houston's house NO OTHER MEDIA besides ESPN's truck would be allowed in here. It would be very easy for him to do it here and very easy for the Media not to intervene. Whatever, I may be wrong and my fault but regardless he's got to be coming to the Knicks. Why Greenwich? We are considered New York City's Backyard. WHy wouldn't LeBron just go to Bristol ESPN studios. Why wouldn't he do it in Cleveland? Why wouldn't he do it via satellite from his home?

Okay I'm back, sort of been busy today. Why are people calling me OP? Don't know what thats about but whatever. I live in Conyers Farm, some of the people who live in this community include Justin Timberlake, David Cone (ex-yankee pitcher), Vince McMahon, Ron Howard (Director), and lastly Allan Houston. The homeowners are bugging about this and the security office just told me that we he told me earlier was indeed false. It's not my fault, everyone was calling Security from all around town saying that he was coming to Allan Houston's house to do the announcement and security told me to be prepared for ESPN trucks to come in the community, so I took that news and ran with it. Honestly if you ask me I think Security is lying to me again and I also believe LeBron James making his decision at the Boys & Girls Club is false, I rode by the Boys Club and I do not understand how they would hold a press conference there, I just don't get it. The Boys Club is on a very busy road right off the I-95 and the media coverage and news vans expected to be there are INSANE. They would literally stop traffic. The Boys Club isn't even as big as everyone expects but honestly thats just my opinion. Not to mention if he were to make his announcement at Allan Houston's house NO OTHER MEDIA besides ESPN's truck would be allowed in here. It would be very easy for him to do it here and very easy for the Media not to intervene. Whatever, I may be wrong and my fault but regardless he's got to be coming to the Knicks. Why Greenwich? We are considered New York City's Backyard. WHy wouldn't LeBron just go to Bristol ESPN studios. Why wouldn't he do it in Cleveland? Why wouldn't he do it via satellite from his home?

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

pimp.gif
nwo...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

pimp.gif
nwo...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom