LeBron mind already made up?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Man listen, Lebron is not playing for the Thirstys!!!!!!!

If he does, he will NEVER NEVER win a championship. Be satisfied with Boozer and Johnson. Leave the best team in the league to play for one of the worst #%**$. People NEVER and I mean NEVER bring up something that the Cavs could do to clear cap space, always what everybody else can do to get someone to play alongside Lebron. The #%!+$ just built a BIG %#% house in a suburb of CLEVELAND, then what, he go sell it or live in during the summer. People are so dumb it's getting downright disturbing. And you NY people and NY media make me sick at how thirsty yall are and the entitled attitude yall have. The New York Knicks suck, and anybody that goes to play for them is nothing but money hungry, and the Knicks are dumb enough to feed them.
so i give you legit basketball reasons and you go on a rant about the new york media and how the knicks suck and lebrons big house?

why would the knicks suck with lebron, bosh, gallanari and whatever comes from currys expiring contract?

look in the mirror if you want to see entitlement. zero championships in the franchise record but you talking about the knicks never winning
laugh.gif
saying the man needs to stay in cle forever because he happened to pop out of his mom in that state

laugh.gif
dudes already making their Knicks dream team...

Back
Top Bottom