LEBRON SOLDIER 11

Some of the reviews can be cut to bout half. Most of it are just those guys trying to show off their moves and ****.

True. Seeing how the shoes look on the court is cool, but I normally just skip all that....maybe they think that it adds credibility to their reviews. 

Maybe 30-60 seconds is all I need to see if someone on court with them...3-5 minutes is overkill.

I think it's fine as most of them you can just skip anyways, I think they get more revenue with longer vids so I can't be mad at that.

They look great! Wondering if i should wait for a premium with a solid outsole or just cop these...

Wish all pairs had the straps like the Prototype.

Comfort wise they way better than the 10. Good job Nike Basketball.

just copped the prototype today after being on the fence about it. Gonna give these a few runs tomorrow night, review to follow.

the 14s were pushed and people were anxious to see what it was like, it slowed down since. I like the solder 11 over the 10 a lot

Amazing what winning championship can do to shoe sales huh lol. These are no doubt better than the 10s but I don't think it'll sell as good.

The X was a iconic shoe because of what LeBron did in them. That black X with gold swoosh will always be associated with "the block" in a epic game 7 to seal the deal and end the drought in Cleveland sports history.

Even if the Cavs won this finals I still think the X would of sold better, imo.

Last edited:
View media item 2477649
Hooped in the prototypes for 2 hours last night. The lockdown fit is top notch. The ride of the shoe is responsive and met my needs. Although I was concerned about traction from other reviews, I did not experience any kind of slippage at all. Played on a clean well kept indoor court for whatever thats worth. I will say, the only con that I experienced is that with Nike Basketball socks, my feet did feel uncomfortably hot in the prototype after about 2 full court games, expecting the temperature issue, I did bring and changed into a pair of Champs Sports socks. Wearing slightly thinner socks did relieve the heat issues for the rest of the night. Overall I am very pleased with Soldier 11 and I will be looking forward to getting additional colorways to hoop in.

Good review.

I had on a pair of Nike elite socks with these and I felt as if my feet was compressed and to the point where I was feeling a bit numb after wearing it for 4-5 hours.

None of these problem occur when I wear my cheap $5 kappa socks though. So I guess the problem must be with how compressed the Nike elite socks are. It's the one with the grey trim on top, if anybody's wondering

Good review.

I had on a pair of Nike elite socks with these and I felt as if my feet was compressed and to the point where I was feeling a bit numb after wearing it for 4-5 hours.

None of these problem occur when I wear my cheap $5 kappa socks though. So I guess the problem must be with how compressed the Nike elite socks are. It's the one with the grey trim on top, if anybody's wondering

Maybe Stance socks will feel a little better? I saw in the other thread you said you picked up a pair.

Hooped with prototype too last night, fit is slightly better compared to soldier 10, this shoe is much easier to wear, airmag is right regarding the traction, i've used nike crew socks

Back
Top Bottom