Lebron south beach 8

its all love lol.

Indeed.

In all honest, I just got lucky.  I didn't even know what these WERE until I got on this site.

It ain't right if me and "B Fresco" don't have a war of words every once in a while to entertain our "urea".

roll.gif

You'd think we hated each other's guts reading on here, anyone in the 'know' knows its complete opposite.

Funny this joint is identical to the video posted of one of the prior meet-ups. 
roll.gif

OH YES!  This does it produced in reality.  
laugh.gif

its all love lol.

Indeed.

In all honest, I just got lucky.  I didn't even know what these WERE until I got on this site.

It ain't right if me and "B Fresco" don't have a war of words every once in a while to entertain our "urea".

roll.gif

You'd think we hated each other's guts reading on here, anyone in the 'know' knows its complete opposite.

Funny this joint is identical to the video posted of one of the prior meet-ups. 
roll.gif

OH YES!  This does it produced in reality.  
laugh.gif

good looking Kev, and I stayed away from the lebron thread for a min. when i found out about these dudes were already charging double

good looking Kev, and I stayed away from the lebron thread for a min. when i found out about these dudes were already charging double

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

You should try to stock locate them at Footaction.  I got a size 11 last week.  It was hanging out in some store in Michigan.

This is def not true, b/c they are using the SKU for the South Beach for the Cool Grey!

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

You should try to stock locate them at Footaction.  I got a size 11 last week.  It was hanging out in some store in Michigan.

This is def not true, b/c they are using the SKU for the South Beach for the Cool Grey!

i asked for a stock locate a few months ago when.... (check a page or two back)

them summsabitches wouldn't ship em

i asked for a stock locate a few months ago when.... (check a page or two back)

them summsabitches wouldn't ship em

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by rocman23

hold up, they're talking about a re release of these? when? where?
When I find out, I got you covered.

I would have had you for retail if I knew you wanted them from jump street.  As usual..........
If there is a re release, let me know. Do you know what stores are getting the Entourage?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by rocman23

hold up, they're talking about a re release of these? when? where?
When I find out, I got you covered.

I would have had you for retail if I knew you wanted them from jump street.  As usual..........
If there is a re release, let me know. Do you know what stores are getting the Entourage?

Back
Top Bottom