Lebron south beach 8

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And I'm sorry.

A broad was wearing these (employee) at PG DTLR, and I'm MORE than convince, this is a BROAD's shoe. They look 10000 better on females.

Do y'all though. Thanks for the hype. I cashed in, lol, while others were quick to sell week of release.
who are you telling i should of waited to sell all my pairs.....with all the rumors about a re release...i could of held on longer, especial for size 8's...theyre going for over 500+

^
Just go to the store with the stock numbers handy.

Sometimes (especially in the "urea") employees and managers are shaky because:

(a) They "lose" that sale or...
(b) You've tipped him/her/them on something they can get with their discount and flip themselves.

So, my batting average is about .500 (usually because I know atleast the assistant manager personally).  Even if you pay out right upfront, there is no guarantee the other store will ship it.  At that point you just go back to the store and get your cash back.

^
Just go to the store with the stock numbers handy.

Sometimes (especially in the "urea") employees and managers are shaky because:

(a) They "lose" that sale or...
(b) You've tipped him/her/them on something they can get with their discount and flip themselves.

So, my batting average is about .500 (usually because I know atleast the assistant manager personally).  Even if you pay out right upfront, there is no guarantee the other store will ship it.  At that point you just go back to the store and get your cash back.

And I'm sorry.

A broad was wearing these (employee) at PG DTLR, and I'm MORE than convince, this is a BROAD's shoe. They look 10000 better on females.

Do y'all though. Thanks for the hype. I cashed in, lol, while others were quick to sell week of release.
who are you telling i should of waited to sell all my pairs.....with all the rumors about a re release...i could of held on longer, especial for size 8's...theyre going for over 500+

Originally Posted by dimez81

It's a *true* stock market Slim.  Terrible one (currently) at that. 
laugh.gif

This is about the ONLY shoe right now that was worth saving a couple months. 

Who would have predicted such?  With all the "exclusive" LBJs they do each series.

It is what it is.  The people have spoken...

Originally Posted by dimez81

It's a *true* stock market Slim.  Terrible one (currently) at that. 
laugh.gif

This is about the ONLY shoe right now that was worth saving a couple months. 

Who would have predicted such?  With all the "exclusive" LBJs they do each series.

It is what it is.  The people have spoken...

Wait, time out.. you just said this is a broad's shoe, but in the post prior, you say that you got "your" pair thru a stock-locate... $$!$@ **cue the Ed Lover GIF**
Stop flip-floppin, lol

I will admit that the only reason i sold a pair on release day, was that I was convinced that the market value would top out at about 300-350 for these and I needed the cash back so i could get MY pair (when i sold the pair i was IN LINE at shoe city having just copped at HoH and STILL had not secured MY pair in MY size), so i told dude $300 so he would leave me alone, having no idea he'd come back in 20 minutes with a stack of $20's... How could i say no? LOL

I then copped my size at SC easy breezy.... I could have sold em now and been at least $100-150 richer... MEH ::kanye shrug:: WHO KNEW?

Wait, time out.. you just said this is a broad's shoe, but in the post prior, you say that you got "your" pair thru a stock-locate... $$!$@ **cue the Ed Lover GIF**
Stop flip-floppin, lol

I will admit that the only reason i sold a pair on release day, was that I was convinced that the market value would top out at about 300-350 for these and I needed the cash back so i could get MY pair (when i sold the pair i was IN LINE at shoe city having just copped at HoH and STILL had not secured MY pair in MY size), so i told dude $300 so he would leave me alone, having no idea he'd come back in 20 minutes with a stack of $20's... How could i say no? LOL

I then copped my size at SC easy breezy.... I could have sold em now and been at least $100-150 richer... MEH ::kanye shrug:: WHO KNEW?

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Stop flip-floppin, lol
READING is fundamental.

Anyone who actually read -- without trying to hit the reply button fast -- knows what I did with any I got my hands on.

Check the thread.

Back pages.

50% off.

Sucka!

laugh.gif

I wouldn't wear these if I was paid to.

The "look at me I'm a cool sneaker head" shoe.

PASS.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Stop flip-floppin, lol
READING is fundamental.

Anyone who actually read -- without trying to hit the reply button fast -- knows what I did with any I got my hands on.

Check the thread.

Back pages.

50% off.

Sucka!

laugh.gif

I wouldn't wear these if I was paid to.

The "look at me I'm a cool sneaker head" shoe.

PASS.

laugh.gif

SO you turned into that reselling beast you always hate on?
These are the "its a sick shoe" SHOE...
COP.

And i hit reply AFTER reading your posts...
You soundin all Bruce Bowen right about now... ALL defensive...

SO you turned into that reselling beast you always hate on?
These are the "its a sick shoe" SHOE...
COP.

And i hit reply AFTER reading your posts...
You soundin all Bruce Bowen right about now... ALL defensive...

No hypebeast "reseller" here.

I don't stand in a line.  I don't even show up at store.  And I sure don't take cash from kids at a mall.  My phone just rings.

[WWE, Alberto Del Rio] "But you already knew that...."

If anyone sounds like Bruce Bowen, its you.

My initial comment was to diffuse that 757 kat from calling my man a liar, because I got extra pair recently that same way.

Where you come from with the bad alley hoop, who knows.  And it don't matter.

roll.gif

I don't stand in a line.  I don't even show up at store.  And I sure don't take cash from kids at a mall.  My phone just rings.

My initial comment was to diffuse that 757 kat from calling my man a liar, because I got extra pair recently that same way.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

hold up, they're talking about a re release of these? when? where?
When I find out, I got you covered.

I would have had you for retail if I knew you wanted them from jump street.  As usual..........

I would have had you for retail if I knew you wanted them from jump street.  As usual..........

me too please!

me too please!

roll.gif
its all love lol. i tried the stock locate thing when i was up at a NY footaction. they quickly hit me with the no.
frown.gif
althought their sneaky eyes might have just covered up that they found a pair. hmmmm
nerd.gif

roll.gif
its all love lol. i tried the stock locate thing when i was up at a NY footaction. they quickly hit me with the no.
frown.gif
althought their sneaky eyes might have just covered up that they found a pair. hmmmm
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom