Lebron south beach 8

I sold a pair for $300 on RELEASE DATE...
If you aint ready to pay that PLUS more, you should def keep it movin....

I sold a pair for $300 on RELEASE DATE...
If you aint ready to pay that PLUS more, you should def keep it movin....

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

anyone need a 10?

nerd.gif
...i do

still searchin for that 10.5-11.5 somebody please lol im goin to miami i neeed to have them

still searchin for that 10.5-11.5 somebody please lol im goin to miami i neeed to have them

You should try to stock locate them at Footaction.  I got a size 11 last week.  It was hanging out in some store in Michigan.

You should try to stock locate them at Footaction.  I got a size 11 last week.  It was hanging out in some store in Michigan.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

really?!

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

really?!

And I'm sorry.

A broad was wearing these (employee) at PG DTLR, and I'm MORE than convince, this is a BROAD's shoe. They look 10000 better on females.

Do y'all though. Thanks for the hype. I cashed in, lol, while others were quick to sell week of release.

And I'm sorry.

A broad was wearing these (employee) at PG DTLR, and I'm MORE than convince, this is a BROAD's shoe. They look 10000 better on females.

Do y'all though. Thanks for the hype. I cashed in, lol, while others were quick to sell week of release.

Back
Top Bottom