LeBron throwing powder in the air

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'm waiting for a player to do a Triple H. Now that would be dope.. and pretty hilarious.

Chris Andersen would be my best guess to do this...tell ol' boy that it's yay, and I'm sure he'd be down

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I'm waiting for a player to do a Triple H. Now that would be dope.. and pretty hilarious.
roll.gif

Also KG claps the powder in front of the announcers

I remember seeing him blatantly staring in someone's face and clapping it. Rude as hell.
laugh.gif

This is the only selfish part of LeBron's game though, he creates his own ghetto pyrotechnics.
smh.gif

I just remember MJ doing it before every game. He always did it in front of Johnny Red Kerr. Red even used a clear visor on a stick to cover his face.

[table][tr][td]Nike God[/td] [td] [h3]LeBron throwing powder in the air[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

04/21/08 8:40 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]

classy Suns players would never perform such a horrendous, insulting pregame ritual.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

roll.gif

something has to be pretty dam funny on the internet to make me laugh out loud when no ones near me and thats what i did when i read that

roll.gif

He just copied KG for this.

It's supposed to be some sort of "magic"...he started doing this the first year he plays Wash. in the playoffs for the first time.

Why is everyone saying he copied KG when its already been mentioned MJ use to do it also...?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's the king's powder...why wouldn't they get hyped?

I'm sure if Lebron flicked a booger in the crowd, they'd have the same reacation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Why is everyone saying he copied KG when its already been mentioned MJ use to do it also...?

Because KG did this from day 1 until now...MJ did not do it all the time.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Apocalypz wrote:

illmaticsoulchild wrote:

I bet dudes in front of LBJ would still enjoy that.
roll.gif

If belle155 was there, he'd strip buck naked and rub himself in LBJ's saliva.

Heck, he'd probably look like this dog...

dog_sprinkler.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
must admit chester, you had me literally laughing out loud

Back
Top Bottom