laugh.gif

*the Cavs pointing at each other
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Anyone watching the press conference?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

D.Jones is a fool.... SMH at Mike Brown stuttering #@@ and calling Bron's girl a "sidekick"...

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.

Kobe took it upon himself, while Nash made his teammates better.

Once Kobe realized this, he was rewarded.

I am not arguing about deserving or not, just something I noticed. Just depends on your definition of Most Valuable Player.

Anyway, congrats to Lebron.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

laugh.gif

roll.gif
D.Jones is a fool.... SMH at Mike Brown stuttering #@@ and calling Bron's girl a "sidekick"...
D. Jones was there? I just started watching it a few minutes ago.

They were laughing at Ferry too when he was talking about LeBron sweating with his teammates after practice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

laugh.gif

roll.gif
D. Jones was there? I just started watching it a few minutes ago.

They were laughing at Ferry too when he was talking about LeBron sweating with his teammates after practice.
laugh.gif

OOPS...... D.West... not D.Jones... lol

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.
Kobe took it upon himself, while Nash made his teammates better.

Once Kobe realized this, he was rewarded.

I am not arguing about deserving or not, just something I noticed. Just depends on your definition of Most Valuable Player.

Anyway, congrats to Lebron.
pimp.gif

Not hard to make already good players better.
laugh.gif

Son IS a point guard. Most are supposed to initiate the offense.

Originally Posted by arff23

Seriously...People who say it was decided before the season...That is by far the dumbest argument and just comments ever...

Can you be any more salty?..

You act like this guy didn't have one of the greatest statistical seasons ever...And not to mention number 1 in the league...

wow....

Lebron didn't come though with ok numbers or anything..Nobody had better ones...
laugh.gif
.... NOBODY had better stats??? do you ever check espn???wade had more points, steals, assist, and blocks then lebron...
as i said before the cavs as a team helped lebron get the MVP.... congrats to lebron and them for what they did this year... i aint taking nothing away fromthem...but if it wasnt for the TEAM RECORD.... i dont think lebron should have won...
i think that kobe should have won when he went off on that 1 year... CP3 should have won last year.... billups to me is doing a AMAZING JOB in denver... thatdude straight lifted the team to a 2nd seed in the west..

you think he would be booed out if he said "Yes, after we win this championship I am going to New York"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Kobe got his consolation MVP last year so he won't get anymore. The league wants to make sure they don't make a fool out of themselves by not ever giving Kobe, one of the best all time the MVP.
No no and no.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Kobe got his consolation MVP last year so he won't get anymore. The league wants to make sure they don't make a fool out of themselves by not ever giving Kobe, one of the best all time the MVP.

We know Kobe got the MVP last year, and we know he is the best, but what does that have to do with this thread???

*edit* my bad, I think I get what you are saying bro
All I am saying is the NBA made sure to throw Kobe a bone and Lebron is going to keep getting MVP's from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom