LeBron to Be Named MVP Today

did anyone just see him on sportcenter. Jay Harris asked him about staying in cleveland and not only did he not answer the question, afterwards he had thissmirk on his face like a little kid. it was tooo funny

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...dudes just lit a fire underneath Kobe for the playoffs.

anyway.. good for Lebron, either one deserved it... It was a toss up.

Comments like this piss me the %@$% off.

Who lit a fire under Kobe? Everybody and their moms (kobe included) know that this was LJ23's award this year.

And also in another thread, people say that the Rockets are %*#%%! because Artest said that Brandon Roy is the toughest player in the NBA to guard, so now Kobe is gonna go off on them.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Get the %@$% out of here.

If I'm a defensive orientated team, such as the Celtics or Cavs, I am not scared of Kobe Bryant. He has proved in 2004 and 2008 that he's a vagina in the NBA Finals.

Period.
no. you. did. not. just address Dirty in that manner?!?!
eek.gif

rip.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Nash deserved BOTH MVP's, especially the 2nd one with no Amare available.

Still bitter that, with 6'8'' Boris Diaw at center, Nash led the Suns back from a 3-1 deficit to the Lakers to win?

This depleted Suns team went all the way to the WCF's where they ran into a buzzsaw and ran out of steam.

Your Nash/Suns hate is laughable and embarrassing.

And this year's MVP isn't a surprise.
Get the outta here with your stupid BS. I don't give a good God damn about the series or what happened, that had nothing to do with the MVP vote anyways. Nash is the most fraudulent MVP in the history of the NBA period. He played in an all offense system and got average numbers AT BEST. CP3 sh*^s on those numbers. DWilliams sh*&s on those numbers. Pretty soon DRose gonna put those up for breakfast, and they were handin Nash MVP's for it.
smh.gif

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.

Thas it, I'm done with Nash in this thread, congrats to Bron, he's a true MVP, no reason to even bring the little Canadians name into this thread. He's done anyways in this league.

hey steve how many of those mvp trophies you got?

30hylc3.jpg

'congratulations lebron here is your trophy:

_iceUrlFlag=1

and your kia rio!'

_iceUrlFlag=1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ps if yuku had a face i would shoot it.
I think he got a KIA Rondo

Congrats to Lebron. Im amazed that the MVP race wasn't that close. All the "analysts" spent the last few months making it seem like it would be atight race between Lebron, Kobe, and DWade.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I truly believe the Cavs defense will be as much a factor in a championship as LeBron James.

because the Cavs defense looked so great the last time they faced LAs frontline, right?

The Cavs haven't played L.A. with a healthy team all year.

Keep thinking the regular season means something, Wizards fan.
laugh.gif

the lakers werent healthy either. i agree regular season doesnt mean much now but it does mean a lil something take a look the at the lakers lastyear celts killed us twice in the regular season and proceeded to beat us in the finals

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Steve is happy about this announcement

13063382_02d2fa301e.jpg

Isnt Nash still awaiting to GET TO A FINALS?? Neither one of those trophies were legit... lol Shaq and Kobe owns those MVP's.......

haven't heard it myself but heard Lebron sounded contrived......but if true at least Kobe's came across as more genuine.
laugh.gif

Job well done by LeBron. His speech was "awesome." The only problems were Coach Brown being dressed in his tennis outfit and LeBron Jr. being allowedto wear kelly green.

This guy is so easy to like and root for, it's too bad he isn't a Laker.

Hopefully LeBron's MVP will usher in a new "golden age" for the NBA. All the NBA has to do is contract some teams (not happening), fix therefereeing (possible), and change the CBA to keep teams from killing themselves (happening).

Seriously...People who say it was decided before the season...That is by far the dumbest argument and just comments ever...

I believe someone else did a better job of putting the idea into words when they stated that it was LeBron's to lose.

7 of the 8 worst teams in the NBA were from the West

It's actually 6 of the 7 worst teams. Of course, it's that way at the bottom because 8 of the best 11 teams in the NBA are in the West. Seeds 4-8 inthe East finish out of the playoffs in the West.

Congrats to Lebron. Im amazed that the MVP race wasn't that close. All the "analysts" spent the last few months making it seem like it would be a tight race between Lebron, Kobe, and DWade.

By the end there were very few people not stating that they were going to vote for LeBron. I don't believe anyone thought it was going to be a close racewhen it came to the actual numbers.

haven't heard it myself but heard Lebron sounded contrived......but if true at least Kobe's came across as more genuine.
laugh.gif

Contrived? No, he didn't come off like someone was writing a speech for him. He had just put thought into what he wanted to talk about. There wasnothing wrong with it.

heat23 wrote:
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No, Wade would not have got it.

And it's not because I hate Miami, but it's the truth.

explain plz
Precedence. Elite players on crap teams don't get MVP. See Kobe circa 2006 and the fake trophy given to Mrs Nash.

[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Phoenix[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]28[/td] [td].659[/td] [td]1st Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]37[/td] [td].549[/td] [td]3rd Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Still bitter that, with 6'8'' Boris Diaw at center, Nash led the Suns back from a 3-1 deficit to the Lakers to win?

This depleted Suns team went all the way to the WCF's where they ran into a buzzsaw and ran out of steam.

Get the outta here with your stupid BS. Nash is the most fraudulent MVP in the history of the NBA period. He played in an all offense system and got average numbers AT BEST. CP3 sh*^s on those numbers. DWilliams sh*&s on those numbers. Pretty soon DRose gonna put those up for breakfast, and they were handin Nash MVP's for it.
smh.gif

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.

Thas it, I'm done with Nash in this thread, congrats to Bron, he's a true MVP, no reason to even bring the little Canadians name into this thread. He's done anyways in this league.

You're a child, and an ignorant one at that.

I don't see Paul or Williams leading their teams to the WCF's.

If you don't like Nash or the Suns, that's fine. But if you can't dislike them without hating them or trying to cut them down at every opportunity,that's on you.

If you're not going to act in a civil, respectful manner, you'd be better off not being on NT.

Lose the attitude.

heat23 wrote:
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No, Wade would not have got it.

And it's not because I hate Miami, but it's the truth.

explain plz
Precedence. Elite players on crap teams don't get MVP. See Kobe circa 2006 and the fake trophy given to Mrs Nash.

[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Phoenix[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]28[/td] [td].659[/td] [td]1st Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]37[/td] [td].549[/td] [td]3rd Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Get the outta here with your stupid BS. Nash is the most fraudulent MVP in the history of the NBA period. He played in an all offense system and got average numbers AT BEST. CP3 sh*^s on those numbers. DWilliams sh*&s on those numbers. Pretty soon DRose gonna put those up for breakfast, and they were handin Nash MVP's for it.
smh.gif

You're a child, and an ignorant one at that.

I don't see Paul or Williams leading their teams to the WCF's.

If you don't like Nash or the Suns, that's fine. But if you can't dislike them without hating them or trying to cut them down at every opportunity, that's on you.

If you're not going to act in a civil, respectful manner, you'd be better off not being on NT.

Lose the attitude.

deron williams did lead his team to the wcf

Back
Top Bottom