LeBron to Be Named MVP Today

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by CP1708

heat23 wrote:
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No, Wade would not have got it.

And it's not because I hate Miami, but it's the truth.

explain plz
Precedence. Elite players on crap teams don't get MVP. See Kobe circa 2006 and the fake trophy given to Mrs Nash.

[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Phoenix[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]28[/td] [td].659[/td] [td]1st Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]37[/td] [td].549[/td] [td]3rd Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Nash deserved BOTH MVP's, especially the 2nd one with no Amare available.

Still bitter that, with 6'8'' Boris Diaw at center, Nash led the Suns back from a 3-1 deficit to the Lakers to win?

This depleted Suns team went all the way to the WCF's where they ran into a buzzsaw and ran out of steam.

Your Nash/Suns hate is laughable and embarrassing.

And this year's MVP isn't a surprise.
Get the outta here with your stupid BS. Nash is the most fraudulent MVP in the history of the NBA period. He played in an all offense system and got average numbers AT BEST. CP3 sh*^s on those numbers. DWilliams sh*&s on those numbers. Pretty soon DRose gonna put those up for breakfast, and they were handin Nash MVP's for it.
smh.gif

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.

Thas it, I'm done with Nash in this thread, congrats to Bron, he's a true MVP, no reason to even bring the little Canadians name into this thread. He's done anyways in this league.
You're a child, and an ignorant one at that.

I don't see Paul or Williams leading their teams to the WCF's.

If you don't like Nash or the Suns, that's fine. But if you can't dislike them without hating them or trying to cut them down at every opportunity, that's on you.

If you're not going to act in a civil, respectful manner, you'd be better off not being on NT.

Lose the attitude.

Go buy a clue man. Write this down, getting to the WCF means jack sh*^ in the MVP voting. Do you get that? Has Lebron gotten this years team to theconference finals? No, and yet he has the award, how is that?

Because it's a f**^&%$ regular season award man. Playoffs don't mean sh#@.

So try to remember that you were the one that came in here, tried to call me out for talking about a past award and went with bitter, and hate, and laughablewhen the reality of what I said had nothing at all to do with any of those things. The awards those two years are a joke, thas my opinion and one that manyother people on this board beleive as well. Sorry you don't like it, personally I don't give a @#$% if you do or not.

So quit bringing it up. This is Lebron's thread, we're done with the Nash stuff. But if you feel the need to go over it again at a later time, we cando that, someone starts a thread about it every couple months or so, you'll always find me in there talkin about the same stuff. So until then, I'llsee you later.
wink.gif

Belle, that ride of his is
pimp.gif

big ups to LBJ....he did his thing this year....im not too sure but dont the present them the award on national tv too and if so when will they present withthe trophy on tv?

Congratulations and well-deserved
pimp.gif

Now take em all the way Lebron
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

big ups to LBJ....he did his thing this year....im not too sure but dont the present them the award on national tv too and if so when will they present with the trophy on tv?
Before the game starts.

man im HEATED now. i had the thing set to record the whole conference. i was watchin it and pressed record but the dvd was set for one channel and the tv wason another. i didnt record one second of it, i got oprah instead. FTL

I think Wade should've won it, but I can't be mad at Lebron for winning it. Congrats.

Originally Posted by belle155

man im HEATED now. i had the thing set to record the whole conference. i was watchin it and pressed record but the dvd was set for one channel and the tv was on another. i didnt record one second of it, i got oprah instead. FTL

but was it a good episode of oprah?

i thought him doing the the ceremony in akron was hot. made me respect him even more for going back to his high school. it shows he really has his head right.was it just me...or did the ceremony kind of give the hint that he's definitely out of cleveland when he's a free agent. it really does look like hewants to be in a big market

Job well done by LeBron. His speech was "awesome." The only problems were Coach Brown being dressed in his tennis outfit and LeBron Jr. being allowed to wear kelly green.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

belle155 - I feel you, I was home at the time but never knew the Press Conference was today so I could've beenwatching it. I hope someone recorded it on one of those forums.
nerd.gif

heat23 wrote:
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No, Wade would not have got it.

And it's not because I hate Miami, but it's the truth.

explain plz
Precedence. Elite players on crap teams don't get MVP. See Kobe circa 2006 and the fake trophy given to Mrs Nash.

[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Phoenix[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]28[/td] [td].659[/td] [td]1st Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]37[/td] [td].549[/td] [td]3rd Pacific[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Nash deserved BOTH MVP's, especially the 2nd one with no Amare available.

Still bitter that, with 6'8'' Boris Diaw at center, Nash led the Suns back from a 3-1 deficit to the Lakers to win?

This depleted Suns team went all the way to the WCF's where they ran into a buzzsaw and ran out of steam.

Your Nash/Suns hate is laughable and embarrassing.

And this year's MVP isn't a surprise.
Get the outta here with your stupid BS. Nash is the most fraudulent MVP in the history of the NBA period. He played in an all offense system and got average numbers AT BEST. CP3 sh*^s on those numbers. DWilliams sh*&s on those numbers. Pretty soon DRose gonna put those up for breakfast, and they were handin Nash MVP's for it.
smh.gif

Kobe took Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Luke Walton to the playoffs AS STARTERS. Not their bench, not their role players, not their depth, STARTERS, and they play in the west, a conference that had 8-9 legit teams ballin.

Thas it, I'm done with Nash in this thread, congrats to Bron, he's a true MVP, no reason to even bring the little Canadians name into this thread. He's done anyways in this league.
You're a child, and an ignorant one at that.

I don't see Paul or Williams leading their teams to the WCF's.

If you don't like Nash or the Suns, that's fine. But if you can't dislike them without hating them or trying to cut them down at every opportunity, that's on you.

If you're not going to act in a civil, respectful manner, you'd be better off not being on NT.

Lose the attitude.

Go buy a clue man. Write this down, getting to the WCF means jack sh*^ in the MVP voting. Do you get that? Has Lebron gotten this years team to the conference finals? No, and yet he has the award, how is that?

Because it's a f**^&%$ regular season award man. Playoffs don't mean sh#@.

So try to remember that you were the one that came in here, tried to call me out for talking about a past award and went with bitter, and hate, and laughable when the reality of what I said had nothing at all to do with any of those things. The awards those two years are a joke, thas my opinion and one that many other people on this board beleive as well. Sorry you don't like it, personally I don't give a @#$% if you do or not.

So quit bringing it up. This is Lebron's thread, we're done with the Nash stuff. But if you feel the need to go over it again at a later time, we can do that, someone starts a thread about it every couple months or so, you'll always find me in there talkin about the same stuff. So until then, I'll see you later.
wink.gif

*yawn*

Please. Any basic fan knows the mvp is based off the regular season. Don't try to sell me that as if I don't know.

You're the one who first brought up Nash:

Quit bringing it up? I didn't.

How is it that Nash's trophy's aren't valid but everyone else's are? Is not the same process responsible for all MVP winners?

By that line of reasoning, if the voting process in 05 and 06 was flawed and 'allowed' Nash to win, that same process was flawed when Kobe won lastyear, LeBron this year, and every MVP ever awarded.

Oh no, though, Kobe's was legit, right? Everyone deserves it but Nash. His trophies are "fake" as you put it, but every other winner, who wonby the same process Nash did, is completely deserving.

Whatever. Believe what you want.

I can't stand Kobe Bryant but do I care if he wins MVP 10 years in a row? Nope.

For some reason, the Nash MVP's bother especially bother you, enough to try to cut him and Suns down whenever possible.

I called you out on this, you didn't like your opinion being challenged, and you responded with a disrespectful tirade of nonsense, like somebody did youwrong or something.
eek.gif

But, as you might say, who cares what you think here anyway?

Enjoy.

Can't take anything away from Lebron, well deserved.

Still would like to see DWade get one sometime soon.

Mos def deserved, props to LBJ.

Only thing that irks me though.

He also finished second in voting for defensive player of the year, making him perhaps the league's most dominant two-way player since Michael Jordan.
What a joke it would be if he is elected to the All-Defensive Team (which he obviously will considering his placing on the DPOY).
http://

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...dudes just lit a fire underneath Kobe for the playoffs.

anyway.. good for Lebron, either one deserved it... It was a toss up.
No.

Kobe clearly deserved it last season. He led the Lakers to the best record in the NBA.

LeBron clearly deserved it this season. He led the Cavs to the best record in the NBA.

Predictions on the amount of MVPs LeBron wins? I say he gets 4 total.

^He'll get more than 4.....he'll be dominant easily for the next 6+ years.

Back
Top Bottom