Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/31/lebron-james-dunk.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

MIAMI (AP) -- 
LeBron James wants to be part of the dunk contest at All-Star weekend. He's just not sure it's a smart idea.

One of the game's best dunkers, James acknowledged Friday that he often considers committing to be part of the field, then finds himself waffling.

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body and reconsiders.

At the 2009 All-Star weekend in Phoenix, James said he planned to enter the 2010 contest, then eventually backed off. This year's dunk contest is Feb. 19 in Los Angeles.

James noted that competing against the likes of Blake Griffin would be a challenge and says, "he's already got the home court advantage."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/31/lebron-james-dunk.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

MIAMI (AP) -- 
LeBron James wants to be part of the dunk contest at All-Star weekend. He's just not sure it's a smart idea.

One of the game's best dunkers, James acknowledged Friday that he often considers committing to be part of the field, then finds himself waffling.

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body and reconsiders.

At the 2009 All-Star weekend in Phoenix, James said he planned to enter the 2010 contest, then eventually backed off. This year's dunk contest is Feb. 19 in Los Angeles.

James noted that competing against the likes of Blake Griffin would be a challenge and says, "he's already got the home court advantage."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body realizes how likely it is he won't win, what it will do to his marketability when he loses, and reconsiders.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body realizes how likely it is he won't win, what it will do to his marketability when he loses, and reconsiders.

Wear and tear from the slam dunk contest?!?!? Bron you realize why people dont like you right?

Wear and tear from the slam dunk contest?!?!? Bron you realize why people dont like you right?

Even if he was in it.... I could see him pulling some #+##%*#% and pulling out (pause) after the first round of dunking and saying he's hurt
laugh.gif

Even if he was in it.... I could see him pulling some #+##%*#% and pulling out (pause) after the first round of dunking and saying he's hurt
laugh.gif

He's a clown....the only way he would win is because he's lebron

Blake griffin will win it anyways

He's a clown....the only way he would win is because he's lebron

Blake griffin will win it anyways

It's somewhat unbelievable how idiotic he sounds.

If he does enter, the NBA will do all they can to make him win.

It's somewhat unbelievable how idiotic he sounds.

If he does enter, the NBA will do all they can to make him win.

Back
Top Bottom