Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

We're just making fun of the guy.

Running to his defense (like online banter matters at all) is more of an example of people getting sensitive.
wink.gif

Running to his defense (like online banter matters at all) is more of an example of people getting sensitive.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

wink.gif
Just in case somebody misses this the first time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

wink.gif
Just in case somebody misses this the first time.
laugh.gif

Blake and Lebron are both one dimensional dunkers IMO. I dont think they have enough tricks in the bag to pull something exciting off.

Blake and Lebron are both one dimensional dunkers IMO. I dont think they have enough tricks in the bag to pull something exciting off.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Thank you.

When we saw VC, J-Rich and Desmond Mason in college watchers were salivating, waiting for them to get into the NBA because we all knew once ASW came we'd see something special. There's no one currently in the league that personally gives off that same feeling.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Thank you.

When we saw VC, J-Rich and Desmond Mason in college watchers were salivating, waiting for them to get into the NBA because we all knew once ASW came we'd see something special. There's no one currently in the league that personally gives off that same feeling.

Back
Top Bottom