Lebron VII P.S.

As the youngin's would say. Im glad some dont like them. More for the rest of us.. lol I bet the Concord colorway sells out...and Im thinking there will be some special colorways releasing.

I also think the Soldier line should now be reserved for the Summer Blacktop shoe that the 20.5.5. was marketed for. Ya'll mark my words the P.S. will be a performance beast. Call it a take down, knock down whatever down. These joints are going to be down on my feet Baaaaallllliiiinnnnn...

I'm very excited to try these out for playing basketball. The colorblocking could have been better on the three pairs we've seen thus far, but who cares if this is a performance beast. It'll be nice to get a Lebron VII that actually performs well on the court for the masses. That 360 max bag in the Air Max VIIs just doesn't cut it...

This maybe my first Lebron purchase since his first shoe....the concord cw is nice... zoom > 360 max air bag....I don't like riding that high...

I liked these shoes when they were called Sharkleys.
roll.gif

quickstrike-nike-sharkley-1.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As the youngin's would say. Im glad some dont like them. More for the rest of us.. lol I bet the Concord colorway sells out...and Im thinking there will be some special colorways releasing.

I also think the Soldier line should now be reserved for the Summer Blacktop shoe that the 20.5.5. was marketed for. Ya'll mark my words the P.S. will be a performance beast. Call it a take down, knock down whatever down. These joints are going to be down on my feet Baaaaallllliiiinnnnn...
^^ Man you said it! If these are even half as good and durable as the 20.5.5 were, then I might have to scoop 3-5 pairs for future use. I am still balling in my 20.5.5's. I must have gone through 3 to 4 pairs by now lol!

Originally Posted by enyouartist

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Does the light blue sole mean they're going to turn piss yellow like Jordans? 
Uh, yeah.

Anyways...

Can't wait to get these.

Back
Top Bottom