Lebron VII P.S.

not sure if these have been posted...but imo these are amazing and will be a def cop....   lebron "concords"

via sneakerfiles.com

For the past few years, LeBron James has switched over from a numbered signature sneaker to a sneaker from the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier collection for the playoffs, but it it seems as though 2010 will prove to be an exception. Instead of donning a Zoom LeBron Soldier sneaker, the reigning NBA MVP will be rocking a re-tooled version of his latest sneaker, the Nike Air Max LeBron VII, for the playoffs. The new model is referred to as the Air Max LeBron VII “P.S.,

concord
pimp.gif

Well there has been another post of these I think in the AML7 thread but this model is incredible especially as a lil' brother type of edition to the Max 7s...this new concord colourway is really interesting and the black and red are amazing!...Nice succession to the Soldier line and I hope they continue with it...

First reaction... (when are these dropping?)

These are hot too, but not as hot as the white/blk

those look pretty good, but i don't really like the "borrowing a classic colorway" concept all the time.

Will have to check these out for balling especially with the zoom air!

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Look like Zoom Phenom but with flywire.

my thoughts exactly, Lebron VII upper + Phenom sole = Lebron VII P.S.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny that you said that because I thought the same thing! I actually have this colorway in the Phenoms and love them, but had to retire them due to the lack of forefoot cushioning. These VII PS should solve that problem though. Can't wait... WHEN ARE THESE DROPPING?[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] [/color]

Originally Posted by vicenteedgardo

those look pretty good, but i don't really like the "borrowing a classic colorway" concept all the time.

Will have to check these out for balling especially with the zoom air!

Ahh...agreed

not really feelin these.. there's just too much going on.. like it screams too much effort trying to cover up the fact that it is a downgrade of the AMZL7s....

Back
Top Bottom