Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got 2 pairs today. One from Footaction which is going to my boy then a pair off of citygear. $220 shipped > $242 I paid from Footaction.
Tell your boy give you $20 on top lol

He's paying the higher price lol

Woke up had breakfast, getting ready to go hit the HOH and get my pairs. So thankful for local connect and not needing to stress online or raffle. The ASG is gonna be a hassle though.

False false and more false. You can and more than likely will STILL STRIKE OUT like Randy Johnson was on the mound. Also, who are you helping with THAT info? LMAO!!! If someone in this thread doesn't know that they...are MEXICANSNEAKERHEAD!

P.S. Yes I'm using him as an adjective now...
you guys must be running on some internet lol no offense. I did that on a iPhone 5s and I waited in line for 2 minutes tops. I haven't struck out on a non-TLO release like that. I bet half of you guys clicked the twitter link lol. But to each his own, I got 2 pairs and i'm happy for everyone else that copped. Like I said, I'll probably let the one go for $185 when I get them in. As for the MS reference, I just cried lol

Last edited by a moderator:
my mind frame going into the ASG release ,  "i'm taking the L and will strike out" .   If you don't cop, then you already set yourself up and prepared for the let down.   That's how I approach most releases these days.  This BHM release i told myself it will be hard to cop and chances are slim.  I ended up with 2 pair

Currently at my hoh waiting for the doors to open... About 10 peeps ahead of me... Looks like they all small sizers and mostly rocking kds.... I think I should be good...

yeah good luck, don't want to jinx but I think you'll be good

I am really surprised at how limited these were, I thought there were going to be more pairs

Far too many old "I strike out but I don't use bots, early links, or common sense" to keep my conscience clear brothas in this game now lol. FOH with that al bundy talk. Times have changed man. The days are going into a store 15 days later and seeing a jordan or signature basketball shoe or ever. Leave that in the past man, it's not coming back anytime soon. Stores are shady, just like people are. Copping online is almost  never the only option. Although if you do, you gotta adapt or get left behind. Lotta dudes bickering too much. This thread is hella helpful when it comes to places to cop and discounts and what not. It isn't the 90s anymore son. Damn.

Thanks for the goodluck wishes.... Employee just came out asking for desired Shoe n sz... m lucky number 2 on that list.. Everybody else but another dude went for the kds... if only the same thing could happen with the asg...

Sat this one out waiting for gator kings, glad you guys were able to cop damn they went fast

Congrats to all who copped. Now let's hope ASG's are this easy :smokin

NOW BRING ON THEM GATOR KINGS!!!! :nthat:

Glad I jumped on that all star preorder, if BHM are not easy, ASG will be a nightmare.

This keeps going through my head :smh: maybe with in the next week a pretty good pre order will pop up and I'll be able to jump on it and be able to avoid the madness :nerd: since I'm not sure what stores will have them in my area yet .....

Back
Top Bottom