Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Funny that you ask that.... They just ask who had a ticket... And no one had 1 lol....
Strange to say the least...
lmfaooooo. feel lucky man, hoh pg (the one that gets all the crazy stuff) never does tickets lol. dudes camped out a week fo wtk, I'm afraid for the all star pack.

I really see myself being done after the asg.
same here, just gotta double back for KPs and maybe FIs if I can get a decent deal, maybe a colorway comes out in the spring i'll jump on but honestly the price tag is making it hard, one thing I do admit is I really backed off Jordans and got into other shoes because of the quality and new tech but the price tag on the new shoes is a little much, but like with everything comes pros and cons
NOW BRING ON THEM GATOR KINGS!!!!
nthat.gif

This keeps going through my head
mean.gif
maybe with in the next week a pretty good pre order will pop up and I'll be able to jump on it and be able to avoid the madness
nerd.gif
since I'm not sure what stores will have them in my area yet .....
did my taxes last night, that return money is officially going to the gator king and I really need some new work clothes and a nice pair of black dress shoes

i can almost gurantee we wont get the all stars here.. they might have them in the next city over, but they will be raffle  so i have to figure something out  

Last edited:
imo if it didn't have that print  it would be the best so far.. still nice, but with out the print it would of made them ever better  

Last edited:
Not sure I agree on best all time.

Bhm jordan iiis go hard along with the kobe 8

I went from worrying all night that I'd strike out come 8 am, to actually tripling up thanks to a wonderful woman of mine that got up at 5 am to hit up Montgomery Mall's HOH fcfs for me. She said most were buying KD'S and was able to cop 2 pairs in my size. Then I hit up NDC for a pair. I hope this luck rubs off on the ASG's...

Was stressing at work this morning. Lol swear I clicked that Ndc link immediately and was waiting in line for half hour until I gave up. Then saw city gear had a size 11 so I bit! Ima 11.5 usually so hopefully it's not too snug. Anyone know if city gear is fast with shipping??

How is citygear with there orders and canceling??....was able to get a order thru but status says still processing

Oh and not sure if this has been mentioned, pretty much the entire shoe that isn't posite is 3M. For you 3M junkies.

Footaction gunspoint mall in Houston came clutch... No line got my sz 12 in and out... Asg might gt more love but dang these r Hot....

IMO the designs on the shoe put it over the top. Copped on mobile while waiting FOR a second pair of coral toes. It goes without saying that not only was I surprised but I was ecstatic that they finally got in my cart after 11 looong mins of waiting.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Back
Top Bottom