Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man the anticipation of the ASG's is crazy for me right now.. i almost forgot its v-day.  wifey going to get mad at me..lol.  

havent been this excited about a release since the kings pride released! 

I pre-paid my vday gift.... she just wanted a coach purse from the outlet :D

The "Florals/Miami's Pride" could very well be a pair that release this coming summer, but even if they are, Nike got super lazy.  The tongue is black, which doesn't even match the upper which is metallic purple, the swoosh, flywire, outsole, shank, liner, laces, tongue tab, tongue logo all are the exact same as the Prohibitions/Diffused Jades. Literally the only differences are the printed posite and metallic purple upper. 

The rumor swirling around twitter is that the florals will release in a pack alongside a "Floridian" XI low, and that the florals have been dubbed "Miami's Pride." 

Last edited:
I pre-paid my vday gift.... she just wanted a coach purse from the outlet
happy.gif
man, i don't even know what I am going to get her.. she deserves something nice.. gotta figure something out this weekend. 

The "Florals/Miami's Pride" could very well be a pair that release this coming summer, but even if they are, Nike got super lazy.  The tongue is black, which doesn't even match the upper which is metallic purple, the swoosh, flywire, outsole, shank, liner, laced, tongue tab, tongue logo all are the exact same as the Prohibitions/Diffused Jades. Literally the only differences are the printed posite and metallic purple upper. 

The rumor swirling around twitter is that the florals will release in a pack alongside a "Floridian" XI low, and that the florals have been dubbed "Miami's Pride." 
i am just so tired of gamma everything lately.. they need to give that color a rest for a few years..lol

Do not send the graffitis back I would demand to talk to corporate or get the graffitis for free they messed up. It's not like they don't have any canceled pairs or could have at least have been nice enough to try to find them in a store. Sounds like you were dealing with a jack ***.

funny thing to me is the gamma blue looks different depending on which shoe its on

the DMV is prodomiately afro American, cause when we talkin DMV I'm talking bout moco,pg,and dc

but its not. there are certainly afro American neighborhoods but to say well its mostly afro americans isn't true.

Last edited:
You right bigj, I lived round new Hampshire ave so pg and moco people is mostly what I be seein n they're mostly black lls

but its not. there are certainly afro American neighborhoods but to say well its mostly afro americans isn't true.

Sure it is...

Baltimore is about 64% black, DC is about 51% we already know what PG & Moco is about but I spend absolutely no time in VA so I can't at all speak on it.

Anyway, those florals are a joke.

Too similar to the prohibitions and the differences just make them look like sloppy customs.

Sure it is...

Baltimore is about 64% black, DC is about 51% we already know what PG & Moco is about but I spend absolutely no time in VA so I can't at all speak on it.

where are you pulling these numbers and apparently, bmore isn't part of the DMV?

Last edited:
where are you pulling these numbers?

2010 census. I'm sure if one really wanted to look into it, a more up to date list can be found.

But at that point Baltimore was number 5 on the highest African American populated city.

I'm sure there's some info on the greater DC area out there.

Lol Let's just agree to disagree.

If you want to include the entire MD population you are definitely right.

But if we are talking about the greater DC area (where the shoe stores are actually located and what this conversation was about) the numbers are out there to support exactly what I said

...even if you don't include the city 40mins up the road by the name of Baltimore.

u win. I just take issue when someone insinuates the dmv is made up of black people therefore, the black people shoes should be sold out.

probably me just being sensitive. that's all.

Back
Top Bottom