Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
smokin.gif
still no FIs for me...
tired.gif

Last edited:
cant wait for the weather to get warmer so I can start wearing my better shoes. FI, MN, etc have been sitting on chill since I got them.

Dunkmans come in today too. At least I can wear them from day 1.

Yeah, we've seen them. Still curious as to why people kept saying they look like Jade/Prohibition customs though considering that the upper is clearly purple except for the tongue.

I see 2 scenarios.

1. They are prohibiion customs and it only looks purple because of the lighting and surrounding floral pattern (that whole colors are perceived differently depending on surrounding colors).

2. Nike is extremely lazy and used all of the exact same accents from the prohibitions because they are clearly identical as people have already stated.

I for one think they are customs still because I can't believe nike would do that. I know they've used the same sole for the lows 2 years in a row, but to reuse all the same accents on the upper? Wow.. That's low.

Yeah, we've seen them. Still curious as to why people kept saying they look like Jade/Prohibition customs though considering that the upper is clearly purple except for the tongue.

I see 2 scenarios.

1. They are prohibiion customs and it only looks purple because of the lighting and surrounding floral pattern (that whole colors are perceived differently depending on surrounding colors).

2. Nike is extremely lazy and used all of the exact same accents from the prohibitions because they are clearly identical as people have already stated.

I for one think they are customs still because I can't believe nike would do that. I know they've used the same sole for the lows 2 years in a row, but to reuse all the same accents on the upper? Wow.. That's low.

nike, the same company that released the infrared 6 pack and the varsity red 6s within a few months of each other?

also, don't forget how similar the MN 9 and BHM 9s were

View media item 788520
View media item 788519

Last edited:
Man my birthday is Tuesday, this week is gonna be expensive!! ASG Brons and KDs, good friend has a pair of Gamma blue Jordan 11 waiting, and then infrared 6's on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

I managed to cop a pair of BHMs online on saturday. The order shipped today but to my surprise, they were actually Graffitis in the box... sigh... I told the nike csr that they should either replace with a pair of BHM or at least hold a pair of ASGs for me... but to no avail
wow man, thats messed up.. they should let you keep those for free for that mix up.. i would talk to a manager or something.. 

man the anticipation of the ASG's is crazy for me right now.. i almost forgot its v-day.  wifey going to get mad at me..lol.  

havent been this excited about a release since the kings pride released! 

Man , I've got a really good offer to pickup a size. 13 of the GK and absolutely love the way the colorway works BUT.... Having a hard time pulling the trigger cause just not a big fan of foam anything ....almost to good to pass though. Definetly a love hate and already secured the Kobe maestro so only other one of the packs that interests me

Decisions...

*edit* gonna pass. Went and tried on my KP that I've hardly worn to see if my thoughts on the shoe changed, still just not feeling it. Hopefully someone gets the offer who will enjoy it more than myself.

Last edited:
Man , I've got a really good offer to pickup a size. 13 of the GK and absolutely love the way the colorway works BUT.... Having a hard time pulling the trigger cause just not a big fan of foam anything ....almost to good to pass though. Definetly a love hate and already secured the Kobe maestro so only other one of the packs that interests me

Decisions...
PULL THE TRIGGER DOOT DOOT DOOT

nike, the same company that released the infrared 6 pack and the varsity red 6s within a few months of each other?

You have a point with the 6s... But I view the mn 9 and 11 a little differently. Definitely a re-hash but at least on dfferent models and executed differently. With those florals it looks like they said "uh oh we way overproduced this shoe they may not sell out, lets just paint flowers on the foam and call it good."

You have a point with the 6s... But I view the mn 9 and 11 a little differently. Definitely a re-hash but at least on dfferent models and executed differently. With those florals it looks like they said "uh oh we way overproduced this shoe they may not sell out, lets just paint flowers on the foam and call it good."

:lol: no I meant the BHM 9 and MN 9 favor each other not the MN 9 vs MN 11.

Back
Top Bottom