Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i just grabbed the atomic orange. i had to because they are mets/knicks colors and remind me of the HWC 7&8's.. the matte orange is such a good look after were so used to seeing that metallic look on the xi. so many people are sleeping on these with all this bhm asg hype. too bad both of those are weak this year. better for my pockets. lol

Last edited:
For me King's Pride still hold down the top spot.  I'm way hyped for the All-stars, love my aways and others, but King's Pride will be the colorway I remember the XI for no matter what drops in the future.  Was an amazing and detailed launch colorway. 

asg shipped

laugh.gif
.  where'd you copp from  ?

DAMN you dont read this thread for a couple hours and you're back about 10 pages lol.....ASG on lock through my boys, retail plus shipping....BHM coming in, only dumbe decision i made was preordering tiffs, midway through the phone call he asked if i wanted a pair of tiffs -_- lol good luck to all 

I'm not an "EXT" version guy at all, but to me these are the best I have seen outside of the corks.  Will probably pass because it's an EXT but definitely like how they did this one. 

I'm in even after seeing the new pic :pimp: I admit the ashy look of the suede doesn't make them look as good but it could just be the pic, not to mention what a little suede protectant/cleaner can do which I'll probably use anyway :rolleyes .... so it's still a definite go for me 8)

:lol: the easy passes now when the other day they were must cop yada yada. Must cop for me now jk

Come on man you know you can't be stating the obvious around here, that upsets people :lol:

i'm disappointed in the suede, but that hyperposite is hot enough to override the disappointment and still make me want to cop

THIS :nthat:

Finally picked up some AvM's on eBay. Got em for $165 shipped.

Nice pickup :smokin .... sheesh I haven't really been looking on eBay for AvM's but I think I will now :smile: I still want them but I refuse to pay retail :smh: but like everyone else I'm looking forward to ASG's so that will have to wait until I get those first :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom