Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I skipped the bhm, im going to skip the asg... but I copped these GRs. Am I a hypebeast?

Lol yall could continue on....
they look peach in those pics 
nerd.gif

they look peach in those pics :nerd:

actually I'm not going to lie they are a little "peachy" in person a little bit lighter than I thought it was going to be. Kinda sealed the deal for me. they work really well because that blue can either be a royal, a navy or even a black depending on the lighting that you're in and that orange can either look like a bright orange or a peach mango. kind of funny though because the forging irons are a pretty identical colorway and because they were limited people lost their mind but releasee the same shoes as a GR and theyre suddenly dubbed as the ugliest color way or a dud. so I'm still trying to figure that out lol

Gonna grab a pair to ball in tomorrow, was gonna try and get the kobe 9 but considering how that release looks Im going to just grab a pair of these to ball. I don't know which ones are at my local HOH but I like most colorways so I will decide when I arrive.

Ahh c'mon no need to be mad, there's plenty for everyone. Its a gr!
i'm not mad and i may have to retract my worse colorway statement, i forgot about them florals
sick.gif

actually I'm not going to lie they are a little "peachy" in person a little bit lighter than I thought it was going to be. Kinda sealed the deal for me. they work really well because that blue can either be a royal, a navy or even a black depending on the lighting that you're in and that orange can either look like a bright orange or a peach mango. kind of funny though because the forging irons are a pretty identical colorway and because they were limited people lost their mind but releasee the same shoes as a GR and theyre suddenly dubbed as the ugliest color way or a dud. so I'm still trying to figure that out lol
it was the lace lock that made all the difference between these and the FI
wink.gif

Worst xi's
Graffitis
Prohibitions
Gammas

That's not counting the denims. They're the worst. Blue suedes are down there too

Just picked up the dunkmans. Clean deadstock everything. The shipping box was nice too. Wish I could buy all my shoes from them at that discount. No tax or fees. Sorry Canada.

damn the florals look pretty dope though!
every time i see them florals i envision timone and pumba singing in the jungle
roll.gif
  its just not for me like the kps just don't want plants on my shoes next thing you know nike gonna release chia pet nike signs on shoes

The FI's gimmick and execution was hot to me :pimp: :rolleyes ...... I personally think the execution of the MvA's and Prohibtions are what put them in the dud category for me, not that they look completely terrible but both just seem like there was no effort put into them and they seem to be missing something :smh: the Grafitti's on the other hand :x and for me probably the biggest let down from pics to the in person were TW's. When pics first surfaced they looked way hotter tell I saw them sitting in HoH where they still are :lol:

Last edited:
TW were the first duds :lol:

Facts :lol: I remember talking to a Footlocker employee for like 15 minutes about how disappointing they were when I went to check them out in person :smh: I think they were the first to hit outlets too now that I think about it :lol:

Lol I actually really feel what you're saying. Personally, I like the hwc's. But already have the FIs and I just can't justify spending so much in one month. BHM on the way, just got 28s in, and ASGs preordered.

The hwc and homes would be in my collection if the bhm and asg weren't amazing in my eyes. Slh and prohibitions on the other hand... I'm good.

TW were the first duds :lol:

Facts :lol: I remember talking to a Footlocker employee for like 15 minutes about how disappointing they were when I went to check them out in person :smh: I think they were the first to hit outlets too now that I think about it :lol:

but id still buy if they were 119 shipped tho.

looks like graffiti's will be the next one that will be available for the low.

but id still buy if they were 119 shipped tho.

looks like graffiti's will be the next one that will be available for the low.

Very true I was hoping they popped back up for the low but they never did at least not yet :nerd: .... on the other hand I don't think I would take MvA's or Graffiti's for any price unless they were a gift :lol:

Back
Top Bottom