Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally picked up some AvM's on eBay. Got em for $165 shipped.
I've seen these deals on eBay for the AvM's, but am extremely reluctant to purchase. I love the AvM colorway, and ordered a pair from nbastore on release day. When I received the shoes, they were the worst quality shoes that I have seen in the past 29 years. I sent them back and went to my local mall to purchase a pair so I could see them in person. I went through 3 different stores, and 5 different pairs of shoes. Every single one was damaged and looked horrible. I'm shocked they were even trying to sell them. So, I have no idea what it is with the AvM, but their quality is absolute trash. And its sad, because the colorway really is great. 

but id still buy if they were 119 shipped tho.

looks like graffiti's will be the next one that will be available for the low.

Very true I was hoping they popped back up for the low but they never did at least not yet :nerd: .... on the other hand I don't think I would take MvA's or Graffiti's for any price unless they were a gift :lol:

TW probably won't happen because most of the spots that we have gotten them for the low from didn't get them :/

AvM hit sale when i wasn't ready but I'm not missing them 1 bit. i like the dunkman color much more.

also, the only thing that sucks when ordering these online purchases, especially overseas, is you can't inspect the shoes. the dimples are sucky for sure on some pairs.

It's crazy how all the other LeBrons are sitting down here in Dallas except for the MN...
It's crazy how all the other LeBrons are sitting down here in Dallas except for the MN...
:wow: Nice pics and thanks :pimp: @Moostafa29
I think I'll be in line at 7:30am now come release date for these bad boys just so I won't miss out :lol: I can't wait to cop!

http://gifsoup.com
Hornets drop 3/8/2014 general release **** down here if the store man nobody cares about Lebrons but a select few of us in the whole DFW well unless they all hyped up

Hornets drop 3/8/2014 general release **** down here if the store man nobody cares about Lebrons but a select few of us in the whole DFW well unless they all hyped up
That's a fact...The MN's sat for probably a good week from what I saw and I haven't been or called everywhere so I'm pretty sure there's a couple of stores holdin some. I was just randomly driving around today and stop by one of my lowkey spots and they even had the KP sitting there

I've seen these deals on eBay for the AvM's, but am extremely reluctant to purchase. I love the AvM colorway, and ordered a pair from nbastore on release day. When I received the shoes, they were the worst quality shoes that I have seen in the past 29 years. I sent them back and went to my local mall to purchase a pair so I could see them in person. I went through 3 different stores, and 5 different pairs of shoes. Every single one was damaged and looked horrible. I'm shocked they were even trying to sell them. So, I have no idea what it is with the AvM, but their quality is absolute trash. And its sad, because the colorway really is great. 

wow, thought i was the only one. 2 pairs from ndc, both TURRBLE ! all pairs in my size and a 1/2 sz up at 2 diff spots
all so bad that ya wonder how they made it outta the factory, sad

Last edited:
I just talked to a Footlocker employee here in Canada, and they will be getting the Gator Kings 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best thing about it is that they release on Friday, when the beasts will still be in school… hopefully I'll be able to grab a pair no problem 

I'm saying :lol:

I've had friends who skipped their first class for sneakers since the Space Jams. Be prepared to see kids who are ready to take that attendance L in that line.

Damn even the teacher skip school for them Jay's :rofl: imagine waiting in line with your teacher to get some Jay's though :smh: the thirst is real out here :lol: hopefully ain't too many big foot size 13 kids out there when I go to get mine :smh: ..... else somebody gone be going home to there Mom like some 6' 4" diesel dude suplex me on the way to the bus stop after I brought my Lebron's :frown: but I woke up with $220.00 plus tax back in my pocket inside of a envelope with "Sorry" written on the front of it :lol: ..... Just kidding btw but I needs them All Star's! :evil:

Last edited:
Damn even the teacher skip school for them Jay's
roll.gif
imagine waiting in line with your teacher to get some Jay's though
mean.gif
the thirst is real out here
laugh.gif
hopefully ain't too many big foot size 13 kids out there when I go to get mine
mean.gif
..... else somebody gone be going home to there Mom like some 6' 4" diesel dude suplex me on the way to the bus stop after I brought my Lebron's
frown.gif
but I woke up with $220.00 plus tax back in my pocket inside of a envelope with "Sorry" written on the front of it
laugh.gif
..... Just kidding btw but I needs them All Star's!
devil.gif
roll.gif

it was wild because she told me the day prior and asked me was I skipping class to get them, I didn't skip bcuz I didn't want them but sure that afternoon she had them on with her jeans Friday releases were something else back in the day
laugh.gif

:rofl:
it was wild because she told me the day prior and asked me was I skipping class to get them, I didn't skip bcuz I didn't want them but sure that afternoon she had them on with her jeans Friday releases were something else back in the day :lol:

That's crazy :smh: she sure set a good example, asking you were you gonna cut too :lol:

Hmmmm these along with the others will not be in my town. So must be limited too. Try my chances online again. Luckly it's on a Friday. :smh:

I'm gonna have to wait to vote until I've had the asg's for at least a week. The excitement has me thinking irrationally I may give it to them over the kp lol. I realize it is really early, but it's interesting to see the asg on top already seeing as how they haven't even dropped yet. Interested to see where the bhm falls. Executed extremely well from top to bottom.

GLOW IN THE DARK ISN'T EVEN THE RIGHT WORDS FOR THESE ASGs! 
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna have to wait to vote until I've had the asg's for at least a week. The excitement has me thinking irrationally I may give it to them over the kp lol. I realize it is really early, but it's interesting to see the asg on top already seeing as how they haven't even dropped yet. Interested to see where the bhm falls. Executed extremely well from top to bottom.
DONT U DARE NOT VOTE FOR KP

KP FOR PREZ!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom