Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

ftl, fnl ,and champs need to stop playing and let people get that free shipping on release days 
mean.gif

Since FNL is getting these, ya know what that means
nthat.gif

Lol all this FNL happiness. Just cuz FNL getting em, don't mean it's gonna be easy. Hopefully it is tho for everyone that really wants em!! Last year even before 8 am, FNL online tweeted they were sold out. Suspect

Never had that happen in my 5+ years of shopping online at FNL.
Nice, count yourself lucky. Fnl is usually the only major retailer I ever score on rd, even after their terrible payment processing.

And they're gonna pop back up after they sell out about a week later allowing people to purchase just to have their order canceled a few days later and have to wait to get their cash back? :nerd:
Remember that a few times, thankfully hasn't happened to me, yet.

Last edited:
hopefully wit the jordan all star week restock possibility, folks can go after them 3labs or bel air  and leave my all star pairs alone......restock info/rumor is from @iamtmcII on instagram...dude seem solid with his info so im buying it

hopefully wit the jordan all star week restock possibility, folks can go after them 3labs or bel air  and leave my all star pairs alone......restock info/rumor is from @iamtmcII on instagram...dude seem solid with his info so im buying it

Oreo 5s restocking again?

Well, should be an interesting week.

Last edited:

LETS PROMOTE THIS RUMOR ON ALL SNEAKER FORUMS REALLY HARD SO PEOPLE GO AFTER THE JAY'S INSTEAD! WHO'S WITH ME?! :nerd:

If true cool cuz i got what i want out of that list hopefully it diverts traffic away from ASG releases

very interesting! nike motto for february should be "Just Go Broke"
God you have got that right... If you get all 3 player shoes you are in for $600 before taxes and shipping. Add another $350 if you are able to get both 6's, and if those restocks are true I wouldn't mind grabbing another pair of Bel Airs and Taxis, so thats another $350.

$1300 in one week...

Lol, well it has worked on at least one person. If Bel Air 5's are restocking then I have no use for the ASG's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom