Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol all this FNL happiness. Just cuz FNL getting em, don't mean it's gonna be easy. Hopefully it is tho for everyone that really wants em!! Last year even before 8 am, FNL online tweeted they were sold out. Suspect
I have more luck w/ them than anyone else..

I should not of slept on those disc for the Graffiti's nor the Dunkman;s..

Want a pair of the Dunkman's to customize.. oh well, will keep an eye out for other chances at a good discount.

So what's the cheapest that you guys have been able to get XIs, any color? Wanna get some to ball in and see why people love them so much.

So what's the cheapest that you guys have been able to get XIs, any color? Wanna get some to ball in and see why people love them so much.
check back about 10pages or so Bigj505 posted his prices as well as someone else I think the cheapest was just over a $100 but Bigj505 be getting super discounts

Feel you man, this year has been hectic in terms of releases. gotta prioritize.
speaking of prioritizing i'm passing on the GK's officially now that super customizing nike offering on id's for all-star wkend is crazy

Last edited:

speaking of prioritizing i'm passing on the GK's officially now that super customizing nike offering on id's for all-star wkend is crazy

nerd.gif
que?

nerd.gif
que?
check out the LeBron xi id thread but basically its gonna let you mix the graffiti and chroma at the same time plus a new inner liner the liner is hard to see in the posted pics but looks like some lines maybe the style from the GK's 

Last edited:
Did the always come with that special packaging like with the forging irons at the 11/11 event? Or was it just forging irons?

So I heard this restock was a NOLA city all star week long only. Then heard it was a FTA JB store in NYC week long restock. Now it might be online, and or only in-store restock?

Sum 1 confirm please.

I don't really see the correlation or where Nike was going with the whole Miami Akron two shoe thingy :smh: nice pic though :nthat:

Last edited:
I don't really see the correlation or where Nike was going with the whole Miami Akron two shoe thingy
mean.gif
nice pic though
nthat.gif
they were going the same way when they came up with calling the ASGs the gator kings. lmao they think that by attributing a story to every colorway, people will connect with them more which would translate to more sales. problem is all the storys are corny and forced and are just as bad as the excuses you come up with for not doing your homework in elementary school.

im surprised they havent come up with an all black pair, named them dark matter, and came up with a story like "the alignment of the planets in a different galaxy during a solar eclipse caused a black hole. which is important to lebron because he likes to be sucked into his music before the game."

Last edited:
I don't really see the correlation or where Nike was going with the whole Miami Akron two shoe thingy :smh: nice pic though :nthat:

As far as I know Nike never said anything about the Miami Akron story when the orange ones were released.

They weren't even listed under that name during release.

Seems to me that name was just an early rumor and the two shoes really had nothing to do with eachother

Back
Top Bottom