Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Can't wait till all this ASG madness is over with. I will also be trying for pair on Friday, but at the end of the day people, its just a simple pair of shoes and nobody cares. It's wild how people are literally worshiping this pair of shoes. Get your priorities straight. 

I just can't wait until this is over with so we can go back to GRs and everything else will be easy to cop.

Not looking good for us with big feet. Got confirmation from Nike and Nike Chicago on twitter that the size run only goes up to size 14. 

Lows too, which will be what I will be going after after the regular XIs.

I wear a size 10 and tried on some Christmases at HoH today and could not understand why they looked so long on my foot..

@The Docster  What sz are you? Those look even longer than they did on my feet

@TWNTY8
 Funny, the other night I was literally thinking, "man I haven't seen twnty8 post any XI pick-ups lately, hope he gets the ASG." Great stuff as usual.

Hope you don't get banned for posting pictures of your pick-up, they don't allow that in sneaker forums anymore :lol:  

*edit - out of reps I owe you one lol

twnty8 twnty8 with the strong pics as usual. :smokin

Friday can't get here fast enough...

Thanks Guys! :pimp:

Thanks Guys!
pimp.gif
This is the first time I had the shoe before your pics could convince me to buy them
roll.gif

Man, three more days.... Can't wait! From what I've seen a bunch of sites will have em, but the Kobe's seem the most limited. We'll see! Looking forward to Friday morning like a kid on Xmas day

Back
Top Bottom