Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if they will release in a size 12.5?
Looking for confirmation that they will make this size as they did not with Christmas & BHM.
Thanks.

Footlocker palisades mall has only 36 pair asked my boy if he can hold me down and he said he don't know..... I hate all this hype

Not that I know of, but I'm not the best at hunting that stuff down lol. I did peak in a box and saw the shorts....they are very cool. They have the print on the sides with a green swoosh and green tint over the pattern
Cool, anyone got pics of the shorts??

Last years elites way better! I hope they don't think any one is going pay 250 those ugly things.. I'll pick then up for under 100 ..
For some reason, this logic is funny AF to me.

There's still a lot of dollars under $100 to be paying for shoes you coined "ugly."

Last edited:
For some reason, this logic is funny AF to me

There's still a lot of dollars under $100 to be paying for shoes you coined "ugly."

Good thing is my money not yours.. And like I said price will make shoe look better .. These for a 100 no brainer for 245 or 250 ugly!

Good thing is my money not yours.. And like I said price will make shoe look better .. These for a 100 no brainer for 245 or 250 ugly!
A rather sheepish response, but you're right about it being your money; which you'll soon part with (given the "right" motivation).

A rather sheepish response, but you're right about it being your money; which you'll soon part with (given the "right" motivation).

Thank u now back to the shoes.. Because u don't buy overpriced shoes yourself .. U are in a website about spending money on overpriced shoe u know.. Ur a sheep too bra.

Last edited:
SMH. ebay is a damn scam. First time selling on there (my brand tiffs and some brand new bhm's) and theres a stupid policy on holding new sellers money for the first 25 transactions. i honeslty think itll be my first and last ebay sale. makes no sense to sell something, and have your middleman hold your money for 2 weeks. and then he does that 24 more times. thats STUPID.

i say that to say, im about to sell my  BHMs on here as a heads up tho, im in a tight spot. asking $285. i would give it to someone else at retail+shipping but i just need the money to reinstate my license and buy my last textbook for class lol. (srs) and for those looking to cop a bhm in a size 13...you wont find it for 285 unless they do a restock. its a win, not as a big a win as you OR i want but its a win.

SMH. ebay is a damn scam. First time selling on there (my brand tiffs and some brand new bhm's) and theres a stupid policy on holding new sellers money for the first 25 transactions. i honeslty think itll be my first and last ebay sale. makes no sense to sell something, and have your middleman hold your money for 2 weeks. and then he does that 24 more times. thats STUPID.

i say that to say, im about to sell my  BHMs on here as a heads up tho, im in a tight spot. asking $285. i would give it to someone else at retail+shipping but i just need the money to reinstate my license and buy my last textbook for class lol. (srs) and for those looking to cop a bhm in a size 13...you wont find it for 285 unless they do a restock. its a win, not as a big a win as you OR i want but its a win.
eBay has a "buyer is always right" policy. The reason is to ensure the seller doesn't scam the buyer. You can get your money sooner if the buyer gives you positive feedback.

Pretty sure that your money is released 3 days after you supply tracking information, or whenever it has been delivered. You do not have to wait too long to get your money and it saves some people from running scams... Ebay does have a lot of faults but some things are just necessary evils.

Maybe you need to read the rules and understand it clearly. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

eBay has a "buyer is always right" policy. The reason is to ensure the seller doesn't scam the buyer. You can get your money sooner if the buyer gives you positive feedback.

Pretty sure that your money is released 3 days after you supply tracking information, or whenever it has been delivered. You do not have to wait too long to get your money and it saves some people from running scams... Ebay does have a lot of faults but some things are just necessary evils.
Maybe you need to read the rules and understand it clearly. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
buyer is located in asia somewhere. i have to ship it to asia...whenever it gets there then he has to confirm it. then 3 days after he confirms it got there, paypal will release the funds into my paypal account. then i gotta transfer it to my bank account, which takes 3 more business days. all together, assuming it took 1 solid week to get to asia... itd take 2 weeks minimum to get the money. thats ridiculous. trying to curb fraud or not. and to stop them from doing that, they have to do it to you 25 times, AND you have to wait 90 days, AND items must equal over $250 (not bad) that is 25 high burning hoops to jump through. and assuming you only sold 1 item a month, this would only go on for 2 years and 1 month. like i said...ridiculous.

Last edited:
Thats why i don't sell expensive items to international because of the hassle of the shipping and not all shipping service is trackable.. Unless fedex o ups and its expensive..

buyer is located in asia somewhere. i have to ship it to asia...whenever it gets there then he has to confirm it. then 3 days after he confirms it got there, paypal will release the funds into my paypal account. then i gotta transfer it to my bank account, which takes 3 more business days. all together, assuming it took 1 solid week to get to asia... itd take 2 weeks minimum to get the money. thats ridiculous. trying to curb fraud or not. and to stop them from doing that, they have to do it to you 25 times, AND you have to wait 90 days, AND items must equal over $250 (not bad) that is 25 high burning hoops to jump through. and assuming you only sold 1 item a month, this would only go on for 2 years and 1 month. like i said...ridiculous.
That's why you set your shipping options to domestic only.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you should check out bigfeetsneaks on IG, I bet you'll get a quick sale bro. Ebays fees are absurd anyway. If u sell em for 285 shipped, take out about 35 in fees, 15 shipping, ur just getting ur retail back and wasted all that time/effort

Back
Top Bottom