Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tired.gif

Last edited:
KD'S and Kobes are still available in a full size run on the NDC UK site, Lebrons sold out quick though.

Last edited:
Still up, sacrificing sleep. Gathering my gift cards together, calculating the amounts. I'm covered entirely if I can get them online. A few hours left. I'll try to crash the next few hours and reawaken to go online.

F tax refund balling, its all about store credit or gift card balling ya heard me! 

After sleeping through my alarms for the bhm and the kobe 9 release back-to-back weeks, I'm not messing around anymore. 10 alarms set to the maximum volume. I'm waking up tomorrow along with everyone else in my house. No regard for sleep cycles! See ya'll in a few.

Hope sneaker gods are with me this morning at 8AM just finished shoveling my girls car, my car and drove up to my moms to shovel her car started at 4:30 AM If i cant cop online by 8:15 I'm headed to FTL where they doing FCFS. Trying to grab all 3 online

Love being in Germany for the time being. .wss able to cop at 0900CET. So easy...euro conversion wasn't bad since Nike kept it at 180EUR. Came out to $244.00 shipped

Cant sleep. Too excited to not be able to get these. Cant wait to try and add them to my cart the very instant they go on sale, only to have the computer tell me they are sold out.

Just so you know, Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay are the same thing basically since they're all owned and operated by Foot Locker. Its all coming from the same warehouse.
yeah but they all have separate online carts.. and probably sites like footlocker get more users then sites like ebay.. so I like to cover all my bases. 

yeah but they all have separate online carts.. and probably sites like footlocker get more users then sites like ebay.. so I like to cover all my bases. 
I always wondered this... Like if FA has less traffic = better chance? Or all the same. I always thought its all the same

1. We got hammered again with snow last night.
2. They usually hand out tickets at 7:30am.
3. I don't know if they expect people to risk their lives to come in right now.
1. So did we.But i cleaned out my car and pulled it in and out.

2. they weren't doing ticket though

3. they don't open till 10. That's what my life insurance is for.

Anyone know if Roosevelt Field Mall is opening today?  I overslept never went down there around 3:30.  If so is there a line?  

Back
Top Bottom