• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tired.gif

30 minutes before they release, sounds like a fail where I come from if you can head up 30 minutes prior to release and get your size I wanna live where you live!

why does my count down clock always fall out of sync with my pc clock?  It falls behind.  

I have no chance if I have to hit refresh right before.  Anyone else have that problem?

On the metro right now with my homeboys heading to Georgetown... I'm anxious to see just how many people are out there already. As long as I get my pair, waking up at 5:15 will not be in vain.

wonder how all the FCFS spots are ??

ready to cop and head to work.. hopefully it will be a smooth release

Local Footlocker doing FCFS. 3 hours before open I'm in a line 8 deep and the first to want lebrons. Mine are on lock!

Last edited:
its either online or nothing for me. ive been up since 4 yesterday worked all day and been up all night waiting. hopefully i get through if not im taking my mad *** to sleep.

why does my count down clock always fall out of sync with my pc clock?  It falls behind.  

I have no chance if I have to hit refresh right before.  Anyone else have that problem?
THIS!! Me too I'm wondering the same thing

I usually have two or three tabs open.  then I refresh with one minute left, 45 seconds left and 30 seconds left.  Then which ever tab has the lowest amount of time left, that's the one I use.  Im successful all the time, except with super limited releases.  But even with the super limited releases that method will give me the best shot.  The reason why most people fail, is because they don't realize that in some households the timer exprired, while In some households the timer is still going.

Back
Top Bottom