Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
EB always fails for me. Damn I'm salty right now. Really want these. Well I guess on to the next one. These aren't fetching as high as I thought. 325-400 depending on size. I'll wait till the demand goes down. I want the KP bad still. Need to own a pair of XI's that I like.

Last edited:

my fam said he wanted them so i ordered them, and now he saying he's not sure wth!! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Wow don't help them next time smh!
mean.gif
Did you get em @GrizzlyAnimal  ?

With the weather, I bet these will be easy to get in store for the people willing to brave the storms.

Unfortunately the weather is great here and I live nowhere near Niketown/HoH. :smh:

Last edited:
That Ish Was CRAY!!!!!

Was Sitting Here For A Good Hour And A Half Like Fat Bastard With A Turtle Headed Peaking, And FINALLY Got Thru Thanks To The Handy Work Of A Fellow NTr I'll Refrain From Putting On Blast :nthat:

Now...
View media item 802292

With the weather, I bet these will be easy to get in store for the people willing to brave the storms.I was thinking the same but didn't want to chance getting out there anf being disappointed.

Unfortunately the weather is great here and I live nowhere near Niketown/HoH. :smh:

I had 4 pairs of GKs, 3pair sz 11. So my son told me to remove 1 pair and I did and removed all my pairs. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE.

I only ended up with 1 pair sz 12. I need to swap for a sz 11 help me out fam sumebody please. PM

I'm not going to die not getting these. F the resellers, they ain't getting my money. Hope everyone got theirs though. I'll just look forward to something in the future, they're just shoes anyways. More to life people! 
Salty post but yeah I'm with you bro! Lol.

I got cart jacked THREE times! I need a 10.5 if someone can throw me the oop, the favor will be returned.

I had 4 pairs of GKs, 3pair sz 11. So my son told me to remove 1 pair and I did and removed all my pairs. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE.

I only ended up with 1 pair sz 12. I need to swap for a sz 11 help me out fam sumebody please. PM
if they have em instore.. ill hook you up with my pair. 

Man, I can't tell you how many times I had to refresh on Finish Line because they wouldn't accept any of my payment methods.  Totally forgot about them being sticklers for different shipping/billing addresses.  Finally made it through with PayPal!

Can't wait for them to get here.

Can anyone help out a fellow Nike Talk Member with a 12, 12.5 or 13 for my son? I tried like heck to get them from The Footlocker brand sites. I lost faith in trying on Nike after they sent my son a Lebron XI Gamma instead of the Kobe XI Masterpieces that we ordered last week. The best they would do is a refund after I returned the Lebrons as they said the Kobe's were sold out. Now my son wants these in the worst way.

PM Me if you can help...Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom