Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I had 4 pairs of GKs, 3pair sz 11. So my son told me to remove 1 pair and I did and removed all my pairs. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE.
I only ended up with 1 pair sz 12. I need to swap for a sz 11 help me out fam sumebody please. PM
Poetic Justice...........Greed will get you every time. People are upset they didnt get one pair, and you`re pissed because you only got one? Shoulda stuck with one sz 11 to begin with and you woulda been good.

Last edited:
Man. I managed to only get a pair of the Brons today. So far I've struck out on the last few major signature releases (XMAS, BHM and ASG).

I really wished the HoH had decided to do raffles versus FCFS. Hopefully the Hornets are a GR.

C'Mon fam I'm a very tru****ll guy. Been doing bizz for a guy in Cali. He has his purchased Preludes multiples of em sent to me

from where he bought em I then ship to him and he pays for shipping, to cut back on taxes and more money for longer distance shipping. Hes in Cali im in Oregon. At 1 point I had 4 pairs of KBPre 6s, 1 pair of KB3s for a few days then shipped out to him. I take the game serious no joke, I got burned on a trade deal from sum scum bag in ghetto A** VA. I traded 2 pairs of retro DS jordans. Retro 12 Obsids sz 10.5, and Retro 3 DTRT sz 10.5 DS for KB prelude 1s. this was 1 week after release. So to be a lil safe on my side I sent him the Right shoe of both retros 1 and 1. When he recieved 1 of each retro he sent me soposably the KB1s. So to speed process up a lil I sent out the matching left pairs of both retros w/tracking number and his tracking number did not exsist. So I messaged him asking to confirm tracking number so I could track, and he never responded bck. I totally lost all contact with him since he was waiting for the matching 2 left shoes to match the 2 right shoes. Lil did he know I canceled my shipment got it back, 3 days later his shipment arrived at my house and it was a Orange revis pe nike box with A pair of dirty stained *** football pants, dirty white T, and a bottle water. So his whole Intentions wer to rip me off. So now he has my 2 right Js and I have the matching Left Js. And now I cant even get a hold of em. Met him on CL. I took a chance knowing wut could be the out come, but thats the chance I took knowing wut if. So after being burnt I meat a guy from Cali who we both did not know each other, and now I feel like I've known him for a long time as if hes a Homie of mine. Benn doing bizzness with him ever since the release of the KBP2 release. I got the Prelude Collection 1-8 through trades with him. So ther are real honest reliable trustworthy collectors out there. I suggest before doing a deal rite awasy get to know the person a lil. You can tel alot from a persons voice and conversation. Sorry for the long sobby experiance I had, but I just want to let the NT Fam know a a lil about me and hope sumeone can come through and relize Im a good honest person and do a trade with me Lebron GT sz 12 for a sz 11. Thanks OZUNA23

Repped. South Jersey is no mans land in terms of sneakers. Good looking out. I'd take a drive over but it looks like they are going to have to start pulling stock from stores to keep up with their online orders
Depends the kind of release were talking, but yeah we get most stuff, I camped at Villa twice, struck out on Bel-Air's there and got Toro 4's

eastbay came through for me again....

got to use a giftcard to 40 bucks off too

so glad they guys that wanted to do preorders fell through

cannot wait for tuesday. I think it's pretty cool how they essentially gave free two day shipping without using the code. once again though, hoping I'm not canceled, I ordered around 8:03

cannot wait for tuesday. I think it's pretty cool how they essentially gave free two day shipping without using the code. once again though, hoping I'm not canceled, I ordered around 8:03
I forgot to punch in that 2DAY Free shipping code, but I'm not sure if that matters to me cause I get all my nike orders within 2 days anyway once they ship. 

Poetic Justice...........Greed will get you every time. People are upset they didnt get one pair, and you`re pissed because you only got one? Shoulda stuck with one sz 11 to begin with and you woulda been good.
Yea I wasnt getting greedy to try and sale, I was trying to get for me,a friend, my 2 boys on 2 seperate computers. The sz 12 was purchased ASAP through Eastbay. Had sz 11 and 11.5 on FTA. while waiting and adding to cart I said wut the hell gonna try for a sz 11 another sz 11. So I had 2 sz 11s and only needed 1 so I removed 1 pair as my timer was down to 8 min to check out, and it wiped out everything.

damn countless L's for me in 2014... i missed out on these on NDC, Eastbay, FNL. Style codes didn't work for me on Nike, never any luck with Eastbay's add to cart system, and FNL didn't show up for me and I got the SPA page until they sold out. :smh:
clear your cache next time.

Depends the kind of release were talking, but yeah we get most stuff, I camped at Villa twice, struck out on Bel-Air's there and got Toro 4's
villa is terrible haha. very unprofessional in the way that they handle their releases. but they are trying to make the process more fair, so they have been working on trying to do raffles as opposed to having camp outs and arguing with people in line as well as the fights they had in NY over bred 1s.

Did anyone else get the error msg initially when trying to add the Brons on NDC?
yepp, i had atc ext running so I thought it may be related to that, but then I think I tried adding once more and then it said this item is in your cart. I had no wait period.

Did anyone else get the error msg initially when trying to add the Brons on NDC?
brons went through fine for me , but when i was trying to add the kd, i got an orange box that said error like twice and then the third time it finally went through

C'Mon fam I'm a very tru****ll guy. Been doing bizz for a guy in Cali. He has his purchased Preludes multiples of em sent to me

from where he bought em I then ship to him and he pays for shipping, to cut back on taxes and more money for longer distance shipping. Hes in Cali im in Oregon. At 1 point I had 4 pairs of KBPre 6s, 1 pair of KB3s for a few days then shipped out to him. I take the game serious no joke, I got burned on a trade deal from sum scum bag in ghetto A** VA. I traded 2 pairs of retro DS jordans. Retro 12 Obsids sz 10.5, and Retro 3 DTRT sz 10.5 DS for KB prelude 1s. this was 1 week after release. So to be a lil safe on my side I sent him the Right shoe of both retros 1 and 1. When he recieved 1 of each retro he sent me soposably the KB1s. So to speed process up a lil I sent out the matching left pairs of both retros w/tracking number and his tracking number did not exsist. So I messaged him asking to confirm tracking number so I could track, and he never responded bck. I totally lost all contact with him since he was waiting for the matching 2 left shoes to match the 2 right shoes. Lil did he know I canceled my shipment got it back, 3 days later his shipment arrived at my house and it was a Orange revis pe nike box with A pair of dirty stained *** football pants, dirty white T, and a bottle water. So his whole Intentions wer to rip me off. So now he has my 2 right Js and I have the matching Left Js. And now I cant even get a hold of em. Met him on CL. I took a chance knowing wut could be the out come, but thats the chance I took knowing wut if. So after being burnt I meat a guy from Cali who we both did not know each other, and now I feel like I've known him for a long time as if hes a Homie of mine. Benn doing bizzness with him ever since the release of the KBP2 release. I got the Prelude Collection 1-8 through trades with him. So ther are real honest reliable trustworthy collectors out there. I suggest before doing a deal rite awasy get to know the person a lil. You can tel alot from a persons voice and conversation. Sorry for the long sobby experiance I had, but I just want to let the NT Fam know a a lil about me and hope sumeone can come through and relize Im a good honest person and do a trade with me Lebron GT sz 12 for a sz 11. Thanks OZUNA23

Very easy cops, very happy with Nike not doing TLO.
but they could've put the shoes on the collection page for people who didn't search. Why send a tweet and when you click it, everything except the the shoes you're looking for is there
You just had to scroll down man, and all three shoes were there lmao

Plus every twitter sniping bots/services took the L today. I got these on my phone, manually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom