• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wow i got cart jacked on sns
mean.gif
me too 
eyes.gif
 junk

the more I look at them in person .... these GK's are DOPE :smile: I like the past 5 AS lebrons but this years pack in whole is a step up from last

didn't even care I couldn't use my 30% disc
grin.gif

what are people asking for now for each shoe? I want those KDs 

Last edited:
Already got one cancellation from Nike lol
damb 
mean.gif
  i have a feeling something is gonna happen with my order too, because i used the wrong form of  payment this morning..  i called them to give them my right cc number, and they said they would "send it up stairs" to get it changed and they would call with in 2 business days to confirm 

has anybody ever used the wrong cc, and had them switch it to the right one so they don't cancel ?

Last edited:
you roll the dice. end is probably the only place that gives me customs fees because they use fedex. Bouncewear uses ups, I haven't got one yet.
How much were the fees and how do you end up paying when they deliver or when you go pick it up at the shipping facility?

Was able to cop a few extra pairs for friends today at HOH's 6 p.m. deadline. Now, I need to find the Kobes.

Bros, I am MAD. My gf and I entered the raffle for 10.5 and she got called last night..... We show up to Foot Locker and they tell us, "We're sorry there was a misunderstanding. You're 10.5 has been sold. I have 11.5 though." Since I'm not walking home with nothing, I just took it. Needless to say, I threw a fit in there.

Looks like these will be put on eBay and I'll use that money to buy my 10.5. Unless someone is willing to trade with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom