Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

How much were the fees and how do you end up paying when they deliver or when you go pick it up at the shipping facility?
they invoiced me. I bought the 2  kid sized gamma 11s and I got hit with $110 fee recently. The fee was the price of one shoe. I think I got hit with $65 for the lebron exts. I never been dinged for anything under $200 though like jordans and regular brons. 

Last edited:
Im still a little salty eastbay/FA/ndc crashed so hard, had me feeling like mexicansneakerhead

I got a size up in person tho so its cool

Bros, I am MAD. My gf and I entered the raffle for 10.5 and she got called last night..... We show up to Foot Locker and they tell us, "We're sorry there was a misunderstanding. You're 10.5 has been sold. I have 11.5 though." Since I'm not walking home with nothing, I just took it. Needless to say, I threw a fit in there.

Looks like these will be put on eBay and I'll use that money to buy my 10.5. Unless someone is willing to trade with me.
That's efffed up mang

What do u mean u threw a fit though? Lmao

Ftl and shoe store employees are the worst.. I remember on NT, maybe this thread, someone asked for his size, an employee gave it to him, and dude was checking out the shoes, and another employee ran up and snatched the shoes saying sorry they're sold already or some BS :smh: :lol: ish is messed up but hella funny tho

they invoiced me. I bought the 2  kid sized gamma 11s and I got hit with $110 fee recently. The fee was the price of one shoe. I think I got hit with $65 for the lebron exts. I never been dinged for anything under $200 though like jordans and regular brons. 
Whew. make me think twice about coppin from them. yeah i got dunkmans from soleheaven.com and they use fedex and didn't get hit up with fees. Damn.  how much were your kid gammas altogether? the GS, TD preschool?

Like, how the **** do you get 10.5 and 11.5 messed up?

Store shenanigans is how. This sneaker thing is crazy.

I did a raffle for the KD XMAS and I told the girl 11.5. They call me up and tell me it's a size 11. So I told them they can keep 'Em.

Looks like End is getting slammed. I took a half size up on Bouncewear for the KDs. Oh well.

Whew. make me think twice about coppin from them. yeah i got dunkmans from soleheaven.com and they use fedex and didn't get hit up with fees. Damn.  how much were your kid gammas altogether? the GS, TD preschool?
GS sizes, $240 after shipping. 

laugh.gif

US 7 - US11 left

Well I guess my HOH messed up when they called me for the Kobes (even though I asked if she was sure it was for the Kobe)...anyway, I guess they meant LeBron!!! Got my pair coming in from NDC too now...these are wicked and the tarot card is pretty big. Thinking about framing it!

Last edited:
end always has the best price on release day but it's always a crapshoot... their like jimmyjazz's foreign cousin with a lil more sympathy lol

kinda quiet in here...either everyone started their valentine's evenings or their feverishly mashing refresh on end

Still waiting on that shipping confirmation

nerd.gif
i usually don't worry about it , but i'm really nervous this time because i used the the wrong card this morning and i had to call and have them switch it... hopefully they actually try and switch it before they cancel it 

Back
Top Bottom