Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the 11's look better than last years All-stars.
THIS...and I have been continually disappointed by some of the colorways in the 11's that I had really excited for. This colorway does not disappoint whatsoever...It has surpassed the KP for me! 

Last edited:
Seems like more success stories than table salt being dashed everywhere. Lol all I can think of is all the strike outs in the bred 1 thread and seemingly I thought it would pick up steam. Maybe just maybe the KC then gracefully bowing out on this model. Call it a wrap on the bhm since of my wedding at the beach. Lol got a SB id on the registry if anyone wants to contribute ctfu

hoodie fits slightly bigger than last years.

I have a size XL in last years all star hoodie if anyone needs  Fits L-XL

Last edited:
mean.gif

I hate Friday or weekday releases in general.I'm out the door with the kids and my phone starts to go off on twitter notifications... Smh... Oh well gonna see how I'm gonna get these..

I love living in NYC.  Got the Kobe's on raffle and walked in NIKETOWN at 10:45 and picked up the Lebrons and KDs.   I had copped a pair of Lebrons on nikedotcom just in case, but those I will let my friend have them for Retail once they arrive. 

I think I may just end up getting the stained glass fz zip up instead, seems like better material to me. I prefer therma fit rather than cotton, especially at the same price
Yes the Thermal is better.  The material is better especially for me since I have dogs.  Plus I rather have a zipper than a pull over.  I just bought the pull  over because I had VIP dollars that I could not use for the sneakers.  Plus it matches the lebrons the best. 

[thread="532801"]i really hope nike does me a solid and actually tries to switch my payment info instead of just saying  forget this this dude just cancel it :lol: [/thread]
:smh:
You should have called on the hour until it was done, leaving it in the hands of a rep is no good.

Blessed as in just drop a **** load of money :lol: .... jk btw you definitely had someone on your side to be able to come up with the whole set, nice :nthat: .... really wasn't feeling the matchy matchy apparel in person for the Brons other than the matching Witness tee I came across, none of it really seemed to match very well with the Brons but I thought it looked a lot better with the Kobe's or KD's

Back
Top Bottom