Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

3 out of the top 5 imo..  just put the aways and bhm or mn and there's your top 5
i really didnt care for the bhm...i liked the MN in pics then when i seen it in person it was a pass...so ill just wait for the ext that looks like the copper and then the championship pack
wink.gif

Man that video was tough to watch.... Lol..... I'm kinda glad this release is over.... Last couple weeks have been expensive lol.... Couple weeks off now.... Probably add SLH and hardwood(no homo) if I can get a good deal on em

i usually don't worry about it , but i'm really nervous this time because i used the the wrong card this morning and i had to call and have them switch it... hopefully they actually try and switch it before they cancel it 
i used a add to cart script so im nervous they might cancel 
frown.gif

No go for the bday coupon @ HoH all good tho. These are too fresh. I had just put en in the sun real quick.
man no sun is needed....im changing laces in my house with the lights on of course (lol)....after i was done i put the shoe on and walked back to the room were the lights were off and these suckas glow....its almost as soon as you pull them out the box they are grabbing and charging off of any source of light....its going to be crazy when i rock these tomorrow night at the movies!

This was a very easy NDC release for me and I was using the slow internet at my job, took me a total of 3min to get through. My week and weekend has been great thus far. On to the infrared 6 2mrw

Also any SoCal heads I won @ Thousand Oaks and Glendale size 11 I'm not gonna pick up so they'll be up for grabs after 6pm

This release was crazy as hell, I'm just happy it's over now my pockets can recover for a second :lol: skipping everything coming down the pipe next until the King Crowns [emoji]128081[/emoji]

Last edited:
I got shipping conf from ShoePalace. The shoes went up around 7:55a.

I managed to get thru finishline somehow as well.... I kept getting the dreaded billing error but when I checked my profile later this afternoon it showed the order going thru. Probably get canceled knowing them. 

Glad all the thread tenants got theirs. I'm just glad they (GK) didn't end up like the BB. LOL would be alot of stray cats whining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom