Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Over slept this morning so it made my decision a lot easier.. Now I have an excuse to get some IDs :smokin

Did most ppl get thru on NDC? Congrats to everyone who got their pairs :smokin

Last edited:
Those that got the Gator King today.

Did your pair come with the Tarot Card ? thanks

Mine was missing
indifferent.gif
just curious if I was the only one who got their Tarot Card jacked
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Valentines Day
sick.gif
. Wait time is vicious for restaurants
tarot cards on both pairs of lbj's i got. and kd...so yes urs got jacked :frown:

ya'll funny 
laugh.gif

i did preorder the brons, but i placed an order for the kd's and a pair of brons to help out my fam this morning.. 

@OneSickRetro   if you see a pair of kd's size 9.5 let me know... nike reps said my order is  ready to ship tho, so maybe i'm still good

Last edited:
tarot cards on both pairs of lbj's i got. and kd...so yes urs got jacked :frown:

Thanks man, I was afraid that was the case. :lol:

I was going to drive back to the store and talk to them but they'll just point the finger at Nike

That and the GF would have been >: :xthat I spent Valentines day doing that

Was in a rush trying to pick up the kicks right after work and didn't bother checking |I

Got 3 for 3 in the pack, Lebron, KD, and Kobes and got shipping for them just now from NDC! Definitely a relief, can't wait for them to arrive. 

so happy that i was able to get the only shoe i really wanted out of the pack (GKs off course)
ohwell.gif
 far cry from last year when i spent over a gran to get 5 pairs of shoes not to mention the the matching shirts, short and socks to go with it
laugh.gif

anyone know of somewhere with a US10.5 of the gators?

No luck for me in Australia, and no go on End earlier today.

Got the KD's and Kobe's on their way, just need the LeBron to complete the set.

If anyone could help out that would be great

who comes up with all these dumb names like gator king?

just got shipping confirm. will probably end up returning them anyway

Last edited:
just copped my son a size 4 and used my winners circle rewards he wears a 3 now so hopefully he can fit these by his bday in May, if not he will have a nice pair of back to school shoes 

FNL pairs cancelled

2/1*****14

Dear Chris

Thank you for your recent order, number, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.
Qty item# Color item Description
1 647780 735 LEBRON XI

Last edited:
KD calling Bron out Sunday is dope. Hopefully Bron can rock the ASG's all game and make this a memorable shoe. Even more then it is now . Looking forward to it

KD calling Bron out Sunday is dope. Hopefully Bron can rock the ASG's all game and make this a memorable shoe. Even more then it is now . Looking forward to it
Imagine with the lights out while they announce the players name, Bron coming out rocking the ASG's glowing like a mother ******. Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom