• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Got my shipping confirmation.

I regret selling the freegums I had picked em up from Ross for like 50
you just got it  ? usually i don't stress, but i accidently used  the wrong form of payment to pay, so i had to call and get it switched, so i hope they actually do switch it fot me insteaf of just cancelling 

you just got it  ? usually i don't stress, but i accidently used  the wrong form of payment to pay, so i had to call and get it switched, so i hope they actually do switch it fot me insteaf of just cancelling 

Yea I got it at 715. And hopefully the people did there job bro if you called and took care of it you should be good

Yea I got it at 715. And hopefully the people did there job bro if you called and took care of it you should be good
i'm hoping so.. i just found out  that there was enough funds on the other card to cover it, so either way the money is there.. i'm gonna call and see what's up in a little bit

Did anyone's order from FNL ship yet? One person posted his pair got cancelled, but I don't remember anyone saying they actually got a shipping confirmation from FNL. I think a few people in the KD thread said their KDs shipped, but don't remember seeing it in here.

guess you did have to put the code for free 2day ship on NDC at first scheduled for tues but now getting thurs. all good though...

anyone got lucky with free 2day without entering code?

Jordans have been all over the place for me in terms of sizing. Half size down on 3s, 4s and 5s as of late. Who knows how the 6s will fit this year. HGG 13s ran pretty damn big too.

I stay TTS on Lebrons.
Very true.  The 13's do seem to run big.

Give it a try, you might like the fit. Tons of people go .5 up
Yeah, I'm hoping it will be alright.

I really need to cop these at a later date.  They're too dope, hopefully the prices drop some for my size.

guess you did have to put the code for free 2day ship on NDC at first scheduled for tues but now getting thurs. all good though...

anyone got lucky with free 2day without entering code?

I'm scheduled for delivery in PA for tuesday, I didn't use the code. But I got them sent to my mom's place in PA (I do this almost every time I cop) as there's no sales tax, which is semi considerable on a $200+ shoe as a college student lol. Equals out to almost 2 or 3 extra shoes a year. Plus less risk IMO of a shoe getting stolen in rural PA rather than the outskirts of DC, especially on a college campus. I may just get this package delivered here through my choice to maryland as I won't be able to get home for like the next 3 weeks.

:frown: I want my damn tarot card ... :lol:

Where did you get your pair? The hoh I picked mine up at had some tarot cards on the counter and I thought they were for display but now I'm thinking maybe they were taking them out of boxes to keep.

Either way that sucks man, I know it doesn't affect the shoes but as a collector it irks me when something's missing.

Sometimes I look at these and like them, other times ehhhhh. Might go ahead and jump on them. Was so concerned about the Kobe's I forgot about trying to add these to my cart.

Back
Top Bottom