Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
who has an extra Gator King Tarot card

I have this care instruction card for trade
laugh.gif
in chinese

735.gif

Anyone know if Nike has pushed back or canceled the prohibitions? They are not on the release calendar anymore on NDC.

im officially done with the XI. Got the KP,TW,Xmas, and Gators. Every other colorway was blah to me....

These break in rather quick imo. They are snug at first if you go TTS but after 2-3 wears they start feeling great.

Anybody know of any spots where I could still grab a sz 13 GK? I had a pre-order but the guy hasnt responded and im afraid I got jacked. Will paypal cover me?

I don't think the lows are ugly, just unimpressive. But if they're really comfortable...I'll gladly try a pair.

In terms of CASUAL wear...the comfort award goes to the LBJ 8s. Literally pillows under your feet. If only the tongue didn't make so many farting noises when I walked
laugh.gif

I don't think the lows are ugly, just unimpressive. But if they're really comfortable...I'll gladly try a pair.

In terms of CASUAL wear...the comfort award goes to the LBJ 8s. Literally pillows under your feet. If only the tongue didn't make so many farting noises when I walked :lol:

Ahhh... the sound of leather... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom