Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hour 85:  SHIPPING CONFIRMATION RECEIVED !!

the package is coming from Eagan, MN though. I don't remember any of my other orders coming from there. Is that really FTL warehouse, or do you think it's being shipped out from one of their store locations?

Originally Posted by Vince23heat  
Still have a chance right?
Bro, I've been posting about this for the past 3 days. No this is not good, means there is something wrong with your card info. I have made 7 calls over the past three days to get mine corrected. Thank God I made the decision and jumped on it early. Finally got taken care of 30 minutes ago after 85 hours.

Reverse KPs definitely look better with black laces and an all black upper, but still very passable, especially if they are EXT.

THIS but now they seem to be missing something :smh: ..... maybe another color or two from the print on the liner and flywire or sole would've have been better :rolleyes

Last edited:

Hour 85:  SHIPPING CONFIRMATION RECEIVED !!

the package is coming from Eagan, MN though. I don't remember any of my other orders coming from there. Is that really FTL warehouse, or do you think it's being shipped out from one of their store locations?
That's their FTL warehouse location, whenever I bought things from FTL it would always depart from Eagan, MN

THIS but now they seem to be missing something :smh: ..... maybe another color or two from the print on the liner and flywire or sole would've have been better :rolleyes

Those are GS, so unless the Mens has black flywire there should be a lil extra "pop" with whatever colour the fw is.

I got a discount on them all stars so I only have to pay 310.00. Still kinda salty I didnt get retail but we all cant win.

First time posting pics so bare withe lol. Just wondering if the are legit id's or reps. The legit check section doesn't seem to get too many answers but if this can't go here then I appologize.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/jsondergaard08/media/C2362E6C-913F-498F-8B3A-DE850A25F498.png.html

Yeah man ID's don't come in that box, and the laces are wrong, the flywire looks very suspect, the swoosh is off, the tongue is mis-shaped, and the posite pieces seem ill fitting.  I think those are some "replicas."  

The date on those is 2012...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah man ID's don't come in that box, and the laces are wrong, the flywire looks very suspect, the swoosh is off, the tongue is mis-shaped, and the posite pieces seem ill fitting.  I think those are some "replicas."  
the posite on the left shoe looks weird in the front like they didn't paint it right or something also the posite looks real thin but the tongue looks like the give away like mentioned it should be more angled at the sides and less rounded

Those are GS, so unless the Mens has black flywire there should be a lil extra "pop" with whatever colour the fw is.

Yea I kinda assumed they were GS due to the lack of flywire but all the pics of EXT's with suede uppers didn't have flywire either as if they removed it on them so idk .....

Yea I kinda assumed they were GS due to the lack of flywire but all the pics of EXT's with suede uppers didn't have flywire either as if they removed it on them so idk .....
I never noticed that and strangely theirs never been a gs ext so maybe sneakernews got these wrong and they are mens with the suede it would explain why they're ext unlike the mens ver. we first saw, I guess further information will be needed

Back
Top Bottom