• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

2gunsfiring_v4.gif

That shoe is different than the other elite posted though...I mean Nike could have changed it but the heel clip is different.
The only part that's different is that colour on the one section, and that could be a matter of bad photography/reflection.

Forgot to comment. But they do look a lot better than first initial pics made them out to be.

Beware of customs fee, and foreign transaction fee. I was charge for both on kickz.com and livestock.ca .... Never again....
Depends on the shipping company and if they charge you full value, foreign transaction fee I never heard of to be honest 

I think if its a GS size def try to get it domestic.For mens size I understand tryin to cop overseas.

Can't front the orange Elites look good in that angle. They'll end up on sale like last years I'll cop.

Last edited:
How much they charged u ?

I believe it varies from the amount you spend and the shipping company; feded, ups etc.,

FYI ...The foreign transaction fee came from my credit card, so if you use a different of type payment you may not be charge with the fee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom