Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Well, I double up on EVERYTHING I cop, so if I really like em, it opens the flood gates.

Had a good tax return this year too lol
mean.gif
so you one of them tax return ballers huh
laugh.gif
.... YOUR KIND MAKES ME SICK!
sick.gif

Jk btw stop frontin like you don't pull this **** year round
laugh.gif
Lol was just my excuse for GK. I have other excuses throughout the year...

I wonder what the quantity was on GK vs Bangs. Even on ebay, just over 100 pairs sz 11.5-12. I would have thought the bay would be flooded by now. But I think they changed the distribution this year and spread lebrons out to more stores, but more limited quantities...

I saved a ton on the X last year because I wasn't a huge fan. And this year I will save by passing on Kobes, and the hideous LBJ lows/elites. It all balances out...

I saved a ton on the X last year because I wasn't a huge fan. And this year I will save by passing on Kobes, and the hideous LBJ lows/elites. It all balances out...

It's all good too cause LBJ won't be wearing any of the elites anyway for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter of any games especially playoffs :lol:

Championship soldier pack here we come :x

You can't get tight over a release and threaten to jump to Adidas as if it will hurt nike...high demand is what causes every release to sell out, and nike happens to be making the best product...miss this release and move on...Adidas don't move like nike for a reason.
I wouldn't mind so much if I just missed out on the release but I put the work in, got up early and then 4 days after I get a cancellation.

Admittedly, Adidas' designs aren't the best, but I can tell you their customer service is a hell of a lot better than Nike's because they don't take their consumers for granted like Nike does.

I already have enough sneakers, certainly enough to last me 2-3 yrs, so even if I don't buy Adidas, I'm done with Nike after this fiasco.

Obviously, Nike doesn't care as there are about a million others ready take my place.

But I do believe that eventually there will be a tipping where consumers refuse to jump through hoops to give nike their money

via: kicksordie
these are looking too similar to the hyperdunk imo. and man i was really hoping lebron would ask for a last minute change and add that bubble back but eghhhh. if the elites have the same cushioning as the regular 11 i wont be playing in these either then *Sigh*

Back
Top Bottom