• Total voters
can we all agree tho, that $250, $275, $285, or $300 is just TOO MUCH 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nike needs to help us out a bit 
frown.gif

You get what you paid for....

Free shipping is most likely the same as 5-7 day standard shipping. It obviously isn't going to be as fast as 1, 2, or 3 day shipping. It also depends on where you live.

Just spend a few more $$ on 2/3 day shipping!
true but are you guys using that option? just curious

Here's what you don't get, champ pack was raffle. Shoes that are FCFS and ticket based come in ample amounts to Tampa. This isn't about a turf war, bro. Do the numbers like I have and when you do, you can come back less defensive.

free shipping from ndc comes wednesday  2 day is $15  and it comes on tuesday... i'm good with the free shiping

true but are you guys using that option? just curious

If I purchase via NDC on Saturday morning (with 2 or 3 day shipping), my package arrives in Connecticut from Memphis Tuesday or Wednesday. The same package arrives Thursday or Friday with standard shipping.

Here's what you don't get, champ pack was raffle. Shoes that are FCFS and ticket based come in ample amounts to Tampa. This isn't about a turf war, bro. Do the numbers like I have and when you do, you can come back less defensive.
Release procedures depends on store management, not allocation.

Here's what you don't get. Tampa Bay is not Lebron Country. Orlando is not Lebron Country either. I'm just pointing out the obvious to someone who can't comprehend it. I did the numbers. Orlando - 12 Champ Packs. Dadeland - 18 Champ Packs. UNKNWN - 18 Champ Packs. Tampa - 0 Champ Packs. That is all.

Tell me this, what city had the highest number of Lebron 8, 9, 10, and 11 sold? I don't have access to those numbers, and I'm sure you don't either. Until we do, let's not label anywhere "Lebron Country".

And HOH Orlando will always get more heat than any store in University mall. You can think all the BS you want. No matter what you think, HOH Orlando > University Mall. I've never had to drive to University Mall to camp. I know a ton of Tampa heads that drive to HOH Orlando to camp. Regardless of their "crooked" procedures, HOH Orlando gets blessed more than University. Do I have to repeat the numbers for you again brah?

You have never been to University Mall in Tampa for a hyped LeBron release. We get the most love in the country for LeBrons. Every person I know down there is disappointed in this model for the most part. This is opinion based, of course. But we're in the heart of LBJ country and these aren't selling like the X's or the IX's around here.

What? I live in Tampa. I'd say Dadeland Mall in Miami gets the most Love for Lebrons (and then other Miami spots).

I don't see the KPs, Aways, Gamma Blues or MN at University. They're selling just like anywhere else. They might have the AvM, Orangecicle, Dunkman and TW.

You have to understand the volume they're releasing Lebron sig compared to other shoes. The shoe is doing well. Is it setting the world on fire, maybe. The only real needle movers are going to be the QS, EXTs, etc.

And Sneakermane...say it's not so.

I'm in Pittsburgh and my Saturday releases always show up by Wednesday with standard free shipping.

Add for the cost argument, it's ridiculous. Yes, foam is expensive to produce and mold, in comparison to other materials. But how do you justify the cost of the foamposite increasing every quarter? They are using the same mold, same technology, same everything from almost twenty years ago. The increase is ridiculous. It's supply and demand 90% if the increase, cost increases are minimal.

They make hundreds of thousand (if not millions) of these shoes, you really think each release their cost goes up ten percent?? No. How about some of these other "foam" models that are much less popular and sell much less? Should they be $350 to compensate the lack of numbers?
And elites?! $80 more than standard model? For a tweaked mold and some added plastic?? It's a joke! I only buy these cuz others help to pay for my habit. When that stops, I'll stop paying $200 here n there

It's funny because I know people who drive to Tampa from Orlando. LOL

It's all apples and oranges, I cop online anyways. I don't do the line thing at all.

Any word on an easter colorway?

I think i might be done with the Xi unless something fresh is planned for spring, easters are about all thats left for me Im not feelin EXTs or the Elites from what Ive seen.

It's all apples and oranges, I cop online anyways. I don't do the line thing at all.
Yeah, to get away from the hype here. When's the last time Tampa received a shoe that Orlando didn't? (Galaxy foams aside. We had them, then we got them taken away because of unruly out-of-towners)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've made me laugh really hard twice today. Thanks man. I needed it. 

Yeah, to get away from the hype here. When's the last time Tampa received a shoe that Orlando didn't? (Galaxy foams aside. We had them, then we got them taken away because of unruly out-of-towners)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You've made me laugh really hard twice today. Thanks man. I needed it. 

I'm glad you're easily amused, and I helped you. Always what I strive for.

Don't know. Don't care. I got my champ pack off NDC and I'll leave it at that.

I disagree. I live in Tampa and would probably drive to Orlando if it weren't 45-60 min drive. KD6 N7 was at Outlets in Orlando. Not at the spots in Tampa.

And University Mall is decent when compared to say HoH Pembroke or HoH Broward Mall. But Dadeland, hell no. I take that back. All of the stores combined are better than Dadeland. But HoH to HoH, Dadeland is the premier shop in Florida. And again, Miami has UNKNWN and I think one other spot on Miami Beach.

Back
Top Bottom