Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm glad I I got the Gator Kings over the weekend because the white/infrared Jordan VI sucked bad! Good thing I didn't put work in for those effeminate looking monstrosities. Sure, the ASG XI had funky colors, but at least they weren't effeminate as that pinkish infrared crap on the VI. And don't get me started on how the cheap white leather on those VI were shining like Hulk Hogan's balding head. 
Stamp.

I walked into Footlocker the other day and saw them sitting out and thought they were girls shoes. The "infrared" looks hot pink. They are terrible. Terribly constructed, terribly executed, just terrible. 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
My collection post. I only really have regrets on buying the Xmas color. Wasn't happy with the price of the FI either. Can't believe I'm at 9 pairs now
mean.gif

edit: 10 pairs if you count the 2k bronx on preorder.
im surprise you havent bite on grabbing the graffiti's even on discount

I'm glad I I got the Gator Kings over the weekend because the white/infrared Jordan VI sucked bad! Good thing I didn't put work in for those effeminate looking monstrosities. Sure, the ASG XI had funky colors, but at least they weren't effeminate as that pinkish infrared crap on the VI. And don't get me started on how the cheap white leather on those VI were shining like Hulk Hogan's balding head. 

It's the same hard plastic they've been running on AF1 GRs (Basic) for the last decade. But this particular version is absolutely terrible, as though they purchased it from the lowest, dirtiest factory in China.

The Infrared colour is not accurate, but the overall build quality of the shoe should've sent it straight to the outlets - sadly those things sold out in a few places. Goes to show how badly Nike/JB have brainwashed the sheep.

It's the same hard plastic they've been running on AF1 GRs (Basic) for the last decade. But this particular version is absolutely terrible, as though they purchased it from the lowest, dirtiest factory in China.

The Infrared colour is not accurate, but the overall build quality of the shoe should've sent it straight to the outlets - sadly those things sold out in a few places. Goes to show how badly Nike/JB have brainwashed the sheep.
LMAO go to FTL by fairview bro, they have a FSR! no ones copping those garbage..

Caved in and bought off reseller for $290. Payed 70$ more but I really wanted them now to find the elite shorts and that hoodie above.
If your willing to make the drive, as of yesterday - RF Nike had the socks up to sz L, shorts, shirt, and hoodie...

Also RFFTL also had the GK's, I know for a fact they had at least a 9.5,,

Last edited:
Caved in and bought off reseller for $290. Payed 70$ more but I really wanted them now to find the elite shorts and that hoodie above.
If your willing to make the drive, as of yesterday - RF Nike had the socks up to sz L, shorts, shirt, and hoodie...

really wish the colors of the socks matched the shoes.... i love the design for sure.

stepped in Montgomery mall HOH in md last night picking my girl up. still had some sizes left of the lebron and kd ASG at closing. should hurry up and get there before they open.

Speaking on JB, a cpl ppl are saying the color is off, this year's Infrared matches the OG Infrared color is what I've read, the most recent Infrared release before this was actually off. I can't mess with JB quality though. Cheeks.

hah.... finally got my order on FNL updated to be shipped. no email yet. just checked the website.

Speaking on JB, a cpl ppl are saying the color is off, this year's Infrared matches the OG Infrared color is what I've read, the most recent Infrared release before this was actually off. I can't mess with JB quality though. Cheeks.

I agree with this years infrared color being closer to the OG, it's just that sheen that the white leather has that makes them look trash IMO.

I rarely ever complain about quality on Nike product because I could always go to the more high end brands for premium materials if that's what I was buying sneakers for.

But it's not just JB that's been terrible as of late. Nike as a whole has been giving no Fs about the product they put out.

I haven't seen decent looking nubuck from Nike in idk how long and when's the last time a new model has gotten leather?

I don't mind hyperfuse, Posite and EM but it shouldn't be the only option.

Back
Top Bottom