Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wow I finally got a shipping confirmation email from Finishline. only been 7 days. I doubted them the whole time and was waiting for a cancellation email but they actually came thru

Either copping KP today, or waiting until Saturday and getting the Diffused Jade. I like the more sleek CW's on this shoe... With that said, If anyone has hooped in their KP, how do they hold up as far as scuffs/ creases?

I really confused as to why would the Elites are that much. Last year model sat until the new model was out and if it wasn't for Mr James himself they would be still sitting. I did buy 2 pair of the 9 Elites so I can see a price point where they can justify 250 but a 50 dollar increase in less than 24 months. Greed at it's finest word to Sneakermane. I hope they sit and burn in hell. #TEAMNOELITE

I really confused as to why would the Elites are that much. Last year model sat until the new model was out and if it wasn't for Mr James himself they would be still sitting. I did buy 2 pair of the 9 Elites so I can see a price point where they can justify 250 but a 50 dollar increase in less than 24 months. Greed at it's finest word to Sneakermane. I hope they sit and burn in hell. #TEAMNOELITE

yea and the IXs actually went on sale harder than the Xs. every color except the MV.

Either copping KP today, or waiting until Saturday and getting the Diffused Jade. I like the more sleek CW's on this shoe... With that said, If anyone has hooped in their KP, how do they hold up as far as scuffs/ creases?
Actually think my KP's have held up the best out of all the colorways of XI's I hoop in.  The dark colors help mask most of the scuffs, and the black hyperfuse is helpful for that as well.  The worst pair I hoop in are my XI ID's, the white hyperfuse shows scuffs big time.  The only other thing you really have to worry about is the swoosh, like other people have posted, it does chip.  The swoosh on my gammas (best part of the shoe) is beat up pretty good from hooping, the metallic finish chips off easily.  

yea and the IXs actually went on sale harder than the Xs. every color except the MV.

Didn't know that. I thought all of them sold pretty well. Especially the white/gold pair. I wanted the black/gold pair but couldn't justify spending 268 on a predominantly black shoe. I copped the MV and the taxi elite.

Last edited:

Elites will set unless one of the colors are "limited". never buy elites on release date. wait a few months. they are always heavily discounted and usually hit outlets as well

Just a random thought in my head, but every time I think about the Miami nights 11s vs the BHM 11s I'm always ranking the MN higher than the BHM even though I feel like the BHM is more flashy and appealing to me, just something about the MN that makes me put it ahead.

I've hooped in my KPs 3 times, still look great. Couple of small scuffs on the posite toe, but not that bad. I actually prefer these for ball over the X elites.

Elites will set unless one of the colors are "limited". never buy elites on release date. wait a few months. they are always heavily discounted and usually hit outlets as well

Lol limited they need all the customers they can get. I rarely go into production cost because it's none of my concern or I'm not fully educated/aware of the overhead. Nike isn't in the sneaker business to lose money so I know with all those hands in the pot from manufacturing, distribution and marketing that these shoes don't cost 40 or 50 dollars to make. But nonetheless it's a back step/hop/skip for it to be this ugly and this expensive

The White/Gold X Elite kind of dried up in Florida (at least where I went). I was able to cop the Dades and Crimsons last fall for $150ish.

And the XI seem to be following the 9s discount wise if you wait a few weeks. Someone is always posting myoslife, DSG, City Gear, End, etc deals that discount a recent color way. I didn't even buy the Aways until someone posted it for $160 in this thread. So far, except for the ASG and MN which I had to pay full retail and the BHM Europe pricing/shipping, all of the XIs were copped for around $160. I could understand how some of you get hot.

I actually get really picky when they drop elites. Even with the military or WC, it's still too expensive.

^^^^^pops tripping ASG are dope.........my wife hates most of the Lebron 11 colorways and when she saw the ASG she asked me to grab her a pair.

can't mess with JB quality though. Cheeks.
i looked at your avy, so not sure if srs 
laugh.gif
LOL old pic.. I sold those 6s and they actually had no creases or anything though, only slight yellowing. 

KP restocks always come at a bad time for me

Villa had a nice restock though, just picked up the gloves under retail but had I not I would've grabbed them today

Back
Top Bottom