Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Volts, Settings/Dolphins and Pure Platinum/Re-Entry all came after the Corks.

Not to mention the MVP's which seemed like they were gonna be made regardless if he won of not, seeing as how all three sigs had "What The"

i still can't believe i passed on the aways for $130 
I didn't
wink.gif
of course you didn't  
laugh.gif

i think i'll just grab them when you decide to get rid of them 
tired.gif

I need Dunkmans and Graffitis to get the discount axe. After that maaaaaybe some lows. I'll have to see how easter looks. I loved the easter 9s, 10s were enh but that's what i thought of all 10s.

If they would've done last year's gs easter 10 as an adult model, I honestly would've bought 3 pairs. Mint/Tiffany is my favorite color, but I have not and will not wear a lebron low. I was half tempted to get someone to do a custom like this for me, but I also don't think I would wear a custom. Nike really dropped the ball on this one.

just got my gator kings and wow 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

There were some glue stains here and there but overall, the shoe looks dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That glow is serious 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they would've done last year's gs easter 10 as an adult model, I honestly would've bought 3 pairs. Mint/Tiffany is my favorite color, but I have not and will not wear a lebron low. I was half tempted to get someone to do a custom like this for me, but I also don't think I would wear a custom. Nike really dropped the ball on this one.
If they woulda dropped those in Mens along with these

copcity

I got my GKs today and the pics were slightly deceiving. The posite is not that white, and the mint-ish design on it is not as subtle (its always showing on the posite).... BUUUT the mesh/fuse/chroma is more purple than pics show as well so i'm still digging them hard

Now I definitely gotta make some IDs with the white posite... that's really like the only thing this model is missing

Seriously... I need to apologize about the hurtful things I said about the GK. I'm not even a GITD fan, which conveniently these should just be called Glow. Holy crap the glow is impressive, was outside for MAYBE 2 minutes in the sun. Came inside and forget the dark, you can see the glowing in broad day light. That's nuts!

Wish I could find some socks to match the purple if the shoe, anyone know where there might be something? Thesockgame has some nice stuff but all too light.. My legs are fully tattooed and light socks look weird on me

Last edited:

Come on. AVM. Don't hate on the AVM. They ain't the best but far from the worst.
youre rite, I will eventually add the AVM, Hardwood Classics, Kings Pride and the Jades completing the XI's just hope I can get em on a discount somewhere
tongue.gif

best asg of all time are in my eyes in this order: big bang, galaxy foams, xi bron(I refuse to call em gator kings),XX3 jordans,vii lebrons

I need Dunkmans and Graffitis to get the discount axe. After that maaaaaybe some lows. I'll have to see how easter looks. I loved the easter 9s, 10s were enh but that's what i thought of all 10s.
Soleheaven got for cheap right now.

Seriously... I need to apologize about the hurtful things I said about the GK. I'm not even a GITD fan, which conveniently these should just be called Glow. Holy crap the glow is impressive, was outside for MAYBE 2 minutes in the sun. Came inside and forget the dark, you can see the glowing in broad day light. That's nuts!

Wish I could find some socks to match the purple if the shoe, anyone know where there might be something? Thesockgame has some nice stuff but all too light.. My legs are fully tattooed and light socks look weird on me

Glad to see you come around :pimp:

this was a while ago on city gear
City Gear needs to put them on Clearance like the Gammas. Been fighting the urge all week to cop a pair. I had bought a pair from DSG during the 20% off days but then ended up returning them. Real bad move on my part. Damn't Donald!

Back
Top Bottom