Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Something tells me these EXT 11 Denims are gonna be real limited https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-5162-Nike+LeBron+11+EXT+Denim+659509-004 :x

It's cool because nobody likes them anyway :lol: ..... NOBODY BUT ME :evil:!! Denims will be my next cop then Kings Crowns' and maybe Crimson Elites and y'all can have the rest :pimp: ..... and when the Denims drop and everyone goes crazy over them I'm a just sit back in my matchy matchy fit and look like .......

View media item 817823

Denims would be strictly trade bait for me for some Big Bangs or something.. 

Now if the Denim 8s ever retroed... 

@Domosirchazzo dat avy. jada stevens
smokin.gif

If this is pretty much it for the regular version of the 11s, I hope I can get the aways in my size for a good discount.

Yessir 3rd generation. Class of 2017. CCJS/COMM double major. Did you enjoy your time here?

If you plan on continuing your sneaker hobby post-college, then I'd strongly consider changing your double major ASAP.

Generally, Criminology/Criminal Justice and Communications majors don't make squat straight out of college

Last edited:
It's cool because nobody likes them anyway
laugh.gif
..... NOBODY BUT ME
devil.gif
!! Denims will be my next cop then Kings Crowns' and maybe Crimson Elites and y'all can have the rest
pimp.gif
..... and when the Denims drop and everyone goes crazy over them I'm a just sit back in my matchy matchy fit and look like .......
LMAO LeBron looks like such a tool with the nerdy glasses look......maybe if it was a different shade of blue and not leather itd be nice, or if they just didn't make the model
roll.gif

Just out of curiosity, did anybody here actually buy the MvA?????
I'm just asking because there was -10 hype on them, nobody was talking about them, and the BHM and and GK greatly overshadowed them.
I think I was also the only one who posted pics of them.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, did anybody here actually buy the MvA?????
I'm just asking because there was -10 hype on them, nobody was talking about them, and the BHM and and GK greatly overshadowed them.
I think I was also the only one who posted pics of them.
Seen them when I was picking up my ASG.  They are clean, not sure if I'm feeling the creamsicle orange tho. 

I think it's funny how glow in the dark makes a shoe crazy hyped. I honestly think that the BHM and KP are way better colorways then Gator King, yet KP sat for the longest time and BHM is still sitting at my mall. It feels good tho to walk into footlocker two weeks later and be able to cop the BHM.

I think it's funny how glow in the dark makes a shoe crazy hyped. I honestly think that the BHM and KP are way better colorways then Gator King, yet KP sat for the longest time and BHM is still sitting at my mall. It feels good tho to walk into footlocker two weeks later and be able to cop the BHM.

You act like the all stars aren't still around some spots too :lol:

If they would've done last year's gs easter 10 as an adult model, I honestly would've bought 3 pairs. Mint/Tiffany is my favorite color, but I have not and will not wear a lebron low. I was half tempted to get someone to do a custom like this for me, but I also don't think I would wear a custom. Nike really dropped the ball on this one.

View media item 817737

They dropped the ball on not making these for adults along with these

View media item 817889

Last edited:
waiting for that re-up on the King's Pride. First XI purchase was the Gator Kings and surprised how comfortable they are. Bit heavy but i guess it can take a beating on outdoor courts.

I'm surprised theres no hype on the MvA because the Canon IX's are highly desired. And its not like a repeated colorway onto the next model is frowned upon because I can swear there were countless people ID'ing big bang X's and South Beach X's. 

Something tells me these EXT 11 Denims are gonna be real limited https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-5162-Nike+LeBron+11+EXT+Denim+659509-004 :x

It sadly won't save us from the #denimchronicles which will flood IG when they drop. Pics on top of jean stacks, next to denim rolls, etc, etc. :x

Dude it's gonna be more Denim and leather than a Cowboy Motorcycle Convention! :rofl:

Didn't even check the link. Not copping regardless. They are poop.

You and your poop comments get me every time :lol:

Denim 8 > 10 > that terrible revis > 11

Change your 11 with 10 up there and I think you got it right :wink: jk btw I just couldn't rock with the entire pink midsole on the X's :x it just seemed random and too much :smh: if the midsole was the same tan color as the tongue and the flywire and zoom bubble/sole was pink they would have been :wow: .....

The leather doesn't even loom like leather it looms like some type of latex on the denim

That's what that premium looks like plehboi :pimp:

http://gifsoup.com

All this hate everyone has for the Denims got me feeling like I may have an actual chance at getting minus the crazy hassle :D ....... but not really :smh: .... I'm a dance anyway at the sheer thought of them being an easy pickup :lol:

http://gifsoup.com
It's cool because nobody likes them anyway :lol: ..... NOBODY BUT ME :evil: !! Denims will be my next cop then Kings Crowns' and maybe Crimson Elites and y'all can have the rest :pimp: ..... and when the Denims drop and everyone goes crazy over them I'm a just sit back in my matchy matchy fit and look like .......

View media item 817823

LMAO LeBron looks like such a tool with the nerdy glasses look......maybe if it was a different shade of blue and not leather itd be nice, or if they just didn't make the model :rofl:  

I thought we were friends :frown: ...... :lol: Contrary to popular opinion I really love them though, to each his own :nthat:

Last edited:
waiting for that re-up on the King's Pride. First XI purchase was the Gator Kings and surprised how comfortable they are. Bit heavy but i guess it can take a beating on outdoor courts.

I'm surprised theres no hype on the MvA because the Canon IX's are highly desired. And its not like a repeated colorway onto the next model is frowned upon because I can swear there were countless people ID'ing big bang X's and South Beach X's. 

U kinda late bruh. KP done reupped like 20 times now. Let's hope the last one wasn't the last time.
The other stuff was addressed months ago in the thread so it's not that u r surprised. It's just that u aren't aware of the debate we had :lol:

Yeah i know the KP re-upped many times. remember seeing it on CityGear a few days ago and on ruvilla. I was busy purchasing kobe 9's and preludes. I honestly haven't purchased a lebron since the cool grey 7's so i don't keep up with lebron sneakers. The 7's were heavy and stiff and lebron type of sneakers are not really my playing style, so i was unaware about the comfort for a while. 

Back
Top Bottom