Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man I agree with the thought of all this hate for the ext's they should be easy cops until I remember trade bait, and resellers, need to change it from ext to rtb :smh:  but i'll keep hope alive til I strike out, I do believe that the florals will be the hardest to get because they're the craziest and we all know how people love crazy, good thing they're the one pair I don't want :lol:

Um, the only X ext that has any real value is the corks so the rant doesn't really apply to the EXT line.

Yay. People are posting this everywhere and it's even a thread about it. Yaaaaay

Told myself I was done with the regular xi, but I really want those prohibitions to hoop in.

If only those Jade Glazes had white hyperposite :smh:

Still a clean pair and colorway none the less but not worth the $200 retail imo

Did you go up .5? 
My GKs slip off when i wear them loose, it really bothers me. 

Wishing I can find a size swap as well
Sorta, yeah. I wear an 11 in most shoes, but need to go up to an 11.5 in some (Like KD VI or Asics GL3). In the Lebron IX, I need to go all the way to a 12 and they're still VERY snug in the toes. I figured 11.5 would be fine for these, but there is heel slip even if I tie the laces tightly. I tried the 11 on in store today and they're kinda snug in the toebox, but no heel slip when tied tight. They still slipped a bit when loose.

Man, I tried on a size 11 and they fit great. Now I have to find a size swap for my 11.5...Ugh.

Be careful though going completely TTS with these because initially when you try them on they may feel great but the XI's have poor ventilation and as you wear them for an extended amount of time and your foot starts to heat up and expand your gonna wish you had the half size up :lol: don't get me wrong the TTS does fit but your gonna run into that excrutating break in period :x with the half size up you won't :wink:

Last edited:
not to go off topic here but i just heard rumors for Space Jam 2, starring Lebron
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nope. They were simply testing it today. They aren't even sure if they're going to use it going forward. I talked to a rep today. More info to come.

Reading some mattsos tweets. He's saying they will probably look at you purchasing history and try determine if you are a eBay reseller
So you guys in here doing this are in trouble!! Lol

is it me or are they're 2 different colored crowns on those blue suede, oh crap 2 different colored tongues as well, hmmm so looks like maybe the difference between mens and gs and that looks kinda like a velvet like material on the rkp but they do have flywire

Back
Top Bottom