Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So when does this new system get implemented? Is it happening in this mornings drops? I sure didn't get any access codes in my email ....

I don't blame Nike for using some of the 8 Low DNA. They were probably the best selling LeBron Low of the series with and without the limited Miami colorway.

I can see Draymond Green wearing those blk/blue/yellow lows already

Last edited:
via: sneakergaga

was thinking these were ID's at first but the sole's on both arent available on ID right now and the upper on the SB colorways isn't ID'able either.  You can do something close but not exact.  The lining for the black pair isn't available on ID either and the mismatched lining for the tongue and liner isn't possible on ID either on the SB pair.  

I like the black pair with the marble'd liner and sole.  SB is played out to me.

Could just be future ID options though they guy just posts pics no info.

Those lows 
ohwell.gif

More mint soles....

Not bad if those SBs are gonna drop. Doesn't have me as excited as I was for KPs, BHMs, ASGs, or even MNs, but I'll try to add them to the collection. Kind of tough competition cuz I've seen some of your guys SB iDs and some look amazing. Will be nice if I can add this cw without having to spend iD money though.

That blackout pair was looking good until I scrolled down to the 3rd picture. The blue instantly made them a pass.

But of course these are just my initial reactions. Better quality pictures can always change them for better or worse.

via: sneakergaga

was thinking these were ID's at first but the sole's on both arent available on ID right now and the upper on the SB colorways isn't ID'able either.  You can do something close but not exact.  The lining for the black pair isn't available on ID either and the mismatched lining for the tongue and liner isn't possible on ID either on the SB pair.  

I like the black pair with the marble'd liner and sole.  SB is played out to me.

Could just be future ID options though they guy just posts pics no info.
south beach 11? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom