Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
those blacks.... reminds me of the carbon X which is a good thing.

love the foam's finish as well as the swoosh's. adds contrast to an all black shoe.

them SBs.... they are decent. probably not worth the hype they would receive.

The "Prism like" ones are dope. I hope those release. The matte black with the holograpic accents is nice. Plus it looks like a black/grey marbled sole.

I like the lows, a decent c/w would win me over.

I also liked the low 10's, 9's and 8's...obviously the 8's are way out ahead of the pack, but none have been terrible IMO.

I've actually been wearing my Liverpool lows a lot lately.

Wow... Elites suck. Lows suck. EXTs suck... IMO.

Nike, what happened? The XIs started with so much promise... but now it's like you've gone in reverse.

You came out with a bang but are ending with a whimper.

finishline likes to shake their warehouse like an almost empty box and sometimes good things fall out of it.

From my understanding, when pairs like that pop up on FNL, they're looking at their B & M stock and not warehouse stock.

That's why there's so many cancellations. The shoes are sold in the store before they can be shipped out to satisfy a pending .com order.

Which is why FNL sucks...

Nike, what happened? The XIs started with so much promise... but now it's like you've gone in reverse.

yeah, seems like a pretty drastic move away compared to other elites

Last edited:

Had a spark when they started but now they just...

They stopped giving a damn a while ago.

If those Marbled Black XI's are dropping they're instacopped. Didn't want to pay or wait for iD to do a triple black a la Carbon X's. I wonder if the South Beach sole is the same as the King's Pride one, or if it's GITD green? 

Idk how I feel about those SB's (if they aren't an ID) to much Teal... It was nice on the 8 because it was all one on the upper, the XI has got all different areas and Idk..... Hard to put what I'm trying to say into words lol, gimmie the damn jades, hardwood classics and AVM on a discount Dammit

I hated the SB8s.

9's were decent (not a must have for me)

But it seems like those colors look best on those materials, if they decide to do it on the XIs I hope they come with a brand new idea and not that trash people have been putting together on ID.

Back
Top Bottom