Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^Is he wearing soldiers in that commercial?  Hard to tell.  I thought he may give us a sneak of a new XI colorway yesterday at the NBA2K14 shoot, but he wore white soldiers to that.  :\
I believe those are Soldiers in the commercial as well

For a shoe releasing in 2 months time doesnt seem lebron is putting in any time in them, he had the wear test sample and the commercial shoot

But besides all that hes barely worn them

He's got plenty of time to wear the XIs though, like you said still another month or two before release, plus a whole season's worth of play. Right now he's gotta try and market those Soldiers.

He's got plenty of time to wear the XIs though, like you said still another month or two before release, plus a whole season's worth of play. Right now he's gotta try and market those Soldiers.
Yeah, just like last year where he wore ambassadors and soldiers all summer even in some pre-season games. 

I wouldnt mind seeing a couple sneak peeks in commercials or him wearing them while doing promotions or conferences.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Nike is going to do whatever they can to try and make the LBJ11 as big as the AJ11 based off of the debates/discussions that people are going to have similar to the ones in this thread

I think Nike is going to do whatever they can to try and make the LBJ11 as big as the AJ11 based off of the debates/discussions that people are going to have similar to the ones in this thread
Tinker made the Jordan 11 what it was, just like JP makes LeBron's what they are...

Last edited:
what are we comparing about the Jordan 11 to the LeBron 11?

if it's the fact MJ had his best season wearing the 11s then that has absolutely nothing to do with what they look like.. if you're comparing them because you think the AJ 11 is the best design Jordan model... then that is simply your opinion, because IMO the 11 isn't the best Jordan model

Last edited:
chill papis AJIII>>>>>>

and these lebrons are my favorite so far.  only if the earlier models were lighter 

Damn everyone's got their own opinion, AJ 11 was a classic to many, to some not. LBJ 11 has potential to be a classic as well. Can we quit the comparisons haha, people tryna change others minds in here, not gonna happen...

Back
Top Bottom