Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
does anyone know how to clean a gitd sole w/o yellowing it?
nerd.gif

like the sole on the asg 9

thanks guys

i agreed!...too soon to call for some lebron retro's LOL but the ppl who wasnt copping bron til the 7-8 sig now wants the older model?! i coudl've sworn half of the people in this thread thinks 1-6 are garbage...
I do think 1-6 are garbage also special shot out to the ix because I think they're garbage too, but the 7, 8, X, XI I can get with depending on cw's they release

lol na

melos line dont sell like lebrons, and melo is with jb

kobe is definitely at the end of his career

it dont make sense for lebron to get a retro when yall are buyin multiples of a $200 shoe
as someone pointed out what makes you think nike won't charge a premium for the retro, J XII released for $135 in 97 now they go for $170 when released and yeah I know that's JB so how bout foams were $180 in 97 and now they're $250 because all of them are a premium look
eyes.gif
 but you get my point

bron trying to sell the AVM!

I told y'all them was lifestyles
roll.gif

What was the ship date for the 2K14s? Even though I never got my pair I'm still very interested to see what they look like.

Man they ain't going to retro no brons this year.  Why would Nike skip the money to be made off the 12/13 versions, they'll wait until sales dip then they will retro the Lebron. 

Just left the mall entering the raffle for the AP's... Those Jades gonna sit for a while. They nice but not all that

Man they ain't going to retro no brons this year.  Why would Nike skip the money to be made off the 12/13 versions, they'll wait until sales dip then they will retro the Lebron. 
If this is true the this is horrible. I do remember when they started retro-ing Jordans, I thought they would fail. Boy was I wrong.
roll.gif

When the LBJ catalog is reissued its gon be a problem though. I will be ready when this does happen.

A release in similar fashion to prelude Kobe's where they sold out instantly, would increase LeBron's total sales for his line.  It wouldn't necessarily hurt the 12 or whichever model was being released.

some of you dudes act like retroing lebrons will make a difference on the 12s sales..... people will buy both the retro and the new model

some of you dudes act like retroing lebrons will make a difference on the 12s sales..... people will buy both the retro and the new model
Exactly. If the Air Max 90 Ice can sell out instantly, Tinker Hatfield could take a dump in a shoe box and sell out every single one before Nike put the link on Twitter. 

The AZG-IV would sell like crazy if priced right.

Retros didn't hurt the new Jordans. Ugly designs did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom